Chapter 4: To become a Hero

(A/N: Hello! Slight change of plans, I was planning for Chapter 4 to begin & end in Twilight Town, but once I finished writing it I found it too...boring, mundane. So I'll start Chapter 4 here. I DARE say things will get interesting)

Sora POV
"I wonder what we will do today?" I said well, wondering.

Oh! Just in case I forgot, I'm in the living room with Riku, Kairi and the rest of the Sea Salt Trio. Terra, Aqua and Ventus were sitting in the dining room along with Chirithy. Although, Chirithy wasn't exactly sitting, more like standing on the table.

"I sure hope it's not any more training. I'm still sore from yesterday!" Lea said in his own dramatic way. "I actually liked the training from yesterday. Hehe, I feel stronger already!" I told him. Riku chuckled next to me. "I can't argue with that" Riku said.

"You don't feel stronger, Axel?" Xion asked. "Well, yeah. But, I also feel tired, so I reeaaally don't think its worth it. And like I said yesterday, we have two powerhouses by our side" Axel explained. "So you don't want to get stronger JUST because you're feeling tired?" Roxas asked him. "Yup" Axel said. After saying that he just put both hands behind his head and rested his feet on the table in front of us. He even closed his eyes.

"Let me get this right. So the guy who spent half the time of 358 days doing jobs for the Organization, now decides to just sit back and relax?" Roxas said. Lea opened one of his eyes to look at Roxas. "Woah. Where did this sass come from?" Axel asked. "I'm just saying it how it is. I mean, this is not over, OUR fight is not over. Just because we are all here with each other and relaxing a bit, doesn't mean we just get to sit back" Roxas said.

Hmm, Roxas IS acting kinda weird actually, wonder what it's about.
"Roxas, buddy. Try and look at it from my point of view. Akari, beat the Organization's asses, ALONE. Umbra FLICKED them away and he has the X~Blade, which means Xehanort can't get what he wants. Plus, we are not only all together, but we are under their protection" Axel carefully explained. Maybe a little angry, I guess?

"Exactly! We are under THEIR protection. Meaning, we aren't strong enough to do it ourselves. I mean, I am grateful that they came and helped us in reuniting, but who knows what might have happened if they weren't there. Think of it like that Axel" Roxas said.

I kinda get what Roxas' point is, but a part of me can't disagree with what Axel is saying. Not because I just wanna "lay back", but because after all this time, we are finally strong. Which is a good thing! Ugh, I better pay attention.

Axel sighed and looked to the dining room. "What do you three think?" Axel asked Terra, Ventus and Aqua. I looked back to look at them cause I was actually curious to know myself. "Huh?" Ventus asked. "Should we be breaking our backs to get stronger or should we just relax?" Axel asked.

The Wayfinder Trio, heh, I like that nickname. Well, the three of them looked at wach other before answering. "Well, it's better to be prepared for something rather than to be unprepared, is it not?" Aqua said. Terra nodded at Aqua's statement. Then we all looked at Ventus. "Umm..." Ven said, "Well, I can't say for certain what could or should be better for all of us. What I can say is that I trust Ari and Umbra. If they say we should train, then we should train" Ventus said. I don't think Axel liked that the three were going against him a bit.

Terra then patted Ventus shoulder. "That was pretty wise of you Ven" Terra said. "Heh, thanks" Ven said. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised about you saying something like that, right gramps?" Terra said, teasing towards the ending. "Ye~Hey!" Ven said, earning a small giggle from Aqua.