introduction / warnings

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone!

WELCOME BACK!

This is the sequel to Anguish. I've put some effort into finally posting this story. If you have not checked out Anguish ( BOOK 1 ) I suggest you do so. Other than that, I appreciate everyone who is here with me now. You guys gave me so much support, I do not know what I would do without you all. So thank you! Thank you for giving me a chance and giving my writing some life. As we all know, Daryl is my favorite character within the walking dead verse and I will forever ship Daryl with Willow! And I hope you guys do too! Before we begin, as always.....

DISCLAIMER

I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THE ORIGINAL AMC THE WALKING DEAD TELEVISION SERIES!

CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW ARE NOT MINE
( ex. Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene, Michonne Hawthorne. )

THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOT FROM THE SHOW
( ex. Willow Hunter, Francis Lopez, Jodie Hunter, Will Hunter. )
SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY CHARACTERS, NOT THAT I THINK ANYONE WILL.

WARNING

This fanfic is ( slightly ) mature.
There will be times when I'll make scenes sexual or have a character say racial slurs. I do not support racism, but some characters are to show how real people can be.
Other mature content includes;

· Sexual content
· Racial slurs
· Bad language
· Gore
· And anything else that is not age appropriate or might offend.

UPDATES

Updates will be slow!
I am a mother and I work nights!
And of course, my mental health will eventually come into play. Other than that, I will try my best to update, and reply to comments as quickly as possible.

OTHER INFORMATION

Everyone, please understand that my writing is not perfect. I'm no professional when of comes to writing. Creating stories and characters is just something I enjoy.
This book follows closely to the show. I know that isn't as exciting, but I've always enjoyed adding my characters to the original plot. Some of my own writing will eventually come into play.
Criticism is allowed; good or bad.
If you guys enjoy any chapter(s), please remember to vote, comment, and share with your friends!
The more support I get from you guys, the better.

Thank you so much.
- melodyxriddle ( luna )