Chapter 63

Tito Chris's POV.

I can't believe I found them. I hurriedly went to my wife Alexandria, my beautiful and loving wife. Can't wait to tell her what or who I found.

I ran to the door and went to the kitchen where she's cooking.

"Honey, Honey I got good news" I said to my wife.

"Welcome back love how's your meeting with Mr. Lopez?"

"It's fine dear. It went well, I also met diana too"

"Really how is she? I've missed that girl na"

"But you're not going to believe who I've met"

"Sino dear?" I can actually understand a little tagalog, my wife taught me.

"Honey I found them they're here in manila" I said out of excitement.

"Who? Wait don't tell it's- and I interrupted.

"Yah it's our son" I said and she went to hug me.

"You found luke? Where is he honey?"

"He works at Arthur's company. Who would have thought that we'll find him here, you said you left them in cavite right? On one of your friends"

"Yeah I did. But after that I didn't saw my friend again. I thought of finding them in pangasinan too but my parents wasn't there na" my wife said.

"It's ok dear. We' found him already, and soon well find our baby girl and your parents too" I said.

Luke was my son and Sophie was my daughter. We've been looking for them for a long time now. We even went to Alexa's parents in pangasinan but they're not there anymore.

Well Lukas and Liam were Half brother. Liam's mom got pregnant years before Alexa left me. I didn't know she's pregnant then and luke was her child.

Liam's mom didn't go well between us. We've got divorced when liam was 7. Then I thought of finding Alexa, thats when I knew she gave birth with my son.

Luke's older than liam he's 2 years older. Alexa was my secretary then when I got her pregnant. But before that happened I was already in love with her.

When she got pregnant she went back to the Philippines and I never saw her again. Thats when I met Liam's mom in a business trip in America.

I thought I would be happy with her. But I still can't forget about alexa, and 5 years after that. when I knew she became pregnant with me so I tried looking for her. After 17 years I found her. And my son was already 17. We met again in London. Thats when I got her pregnant again with our daughter. She came back to the Philippines to tell her parents about me.

But she gave birth there. She went back in london to process the papers of our two children. But when we came back they're already gone.

I was devastated. For another 10 year we've tried looking for them but we never saw them. We loss hope. And today we'll finally see them.

We decided to ask Diana if we can talk to our son.

-----------
Diana's POV.

Liam picked me up dito sa bahay. Tito chris would like to talk to me daw, kaya sumama ako sakanya.

When we got to their house. I saw tita Alexa, she's with them. We used to go shopping together when she visits liam in LA.

Pinapasok nila ako sa bahay nila. I sat at the sofa, ano kaya kailangan nila?

"Diana dear, I'm so happy to meet you again"

"Ako din tita" and smiled at her.

"Can I ask you a favor hija?"