Chapter 7: First First

Diana's POV

I didn't went to work today because ang lala ng hangover ko. I just called dad's secretary to tell dad I'll be working on Tuesday nalang.

I went to go to sleep. And since sam left I moved here sa condo which mom bought.

10pm sam video called me to inform me that she's in london na and nagkwento sya of what happened in the airport.

"Hey cuz alam mo ba I saw a handsome guy and kapangalan ko pa his name was Samson Sam for short" sam.

"Wow is it destiny Sam & Sam what a beautiful combination SamSampalin kita jan eh kala ko bang ayaw mo sa mga guys"

"Gaga ka edi wag. Huwag na ko magkwento" sabi nya.

"Sorry haha please continue"

"And I thought he was gay. Because another guy went to us and they hugged each other" sam.

"Really eyy? Maybe they were" I said laughing.

"No he's his cousin daw. Gwapo din cuz haha. What was his name again ahhh. He said his name was Lukas Alexander Gomez daw he's been from L.A din" sam said.

"Lukas Alexander Gomez. Hmm it seems familiar like I heard it before na"

"Maybe, he's been in L.A he studied there but unfortunately he dropout to take care of her sister in ilocos" sam.

"Hoy marites manahimik kana hahaha gabi na dito oh. Saka mag pahinga kana haha bye cuz"

"Sige na nga bye din" she said and turned it off.

---

The next day I woke up at 9am. Tang*na late nako sa work hindi ko pa alam kung anong work ibibigay ni dad. Sana yung office work lang ganon hahaha.

At the office dad called me to his office and scolded me.

"Why are you so late. Hindi ka na nga pumasok kahapon tapos late kapa" dad said habang galit.

"I'm sorry. It wont happen again gosh" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok go meet my secretary pala. So she can tell you what to do" dad.

I went outside to meet dads secretary. His name was Lauren.

"Hi ms. Diana Mr. Lopez gave you the position of COO please come with me to your office" Lauren.

"What COO I can't handle that" i said.

"I'm sorry ms. Diana but your dad gave you that position there's nothing we can do now" she said and I sighed.

"So is this my room? Its big" while looking around it.

"Yes this will be your office and by the way ms. Diana your dad already found you a secretary he will be here later" Lauren.

"What I don't need a secretary"

"Of course ma'am I know you'll need it. the position of COO is not a joke" lauren said and smiled at me.

"Wait no I don't. let me talk to dad" I said and rushed to his office.

"Dad! Why did you get me a secretary I don't need it"

"You'll be needing it honey. Eh ako nga kailangan ko din" he said.

Then his secretary suddenly knocked at the door.

At pumasok a sya na may kasamang lalaki.

"Sir someone's looking for you he said you hired him as a secretary" Lauren.

"Thanks Lauren you can go back to work now" dad.

"Hi Luke it's been long since I last met you. You've grown na how's your Lolo?" Dagdag ni dad.

"Hi tito ok naman po sya he's with my lola they're both looking after my sister" tito? Tito! Sino tong lalaking to.

"Hija I would like you to meet my friends grandson" dad said and we looked at each other.

Well hindi naman sya pangit. Mukhang playboy nga lang.

"Nice to meet you" the guy said at kinamayan ako.

"Diana this is Lukas Alexander Gomez or Luke. The grandson of my friend I offered him the job. He needs the money so badly" dad.

Wait Lukas Alexander Gomez is this the one sam has been talking about.

"I don't need a secretary dad" I said ang look at dad angrily.

"It's ok tito I could just look for another job naman" aniya at akmang aalis when dad stopped him.

"No don't leave you're staying. Diana he needs the job his sister is in chemo" dad said I felt bad for how I acted and look at him and tumango nalang ako.

"Thanks anak" dad said.

"Thanks ms diana" he said but I ignored him.

"Don't mind my daughter hijo ma attitude lang talaga anak ko" dad.

"DADDD" I shouted and dad just did a peace sign and i snubbed him.

"Ok hijo lets talk for a sec. How's your sister na?" dad.

"Sophie's doing great tito the doctor said she's recovering fast" luke.

"I'm happy to hear that" dad said and caressed his back.

"Thank you though its been hard for me to find a job since I haven't finished my studies because of what happened" luke.

"Its ok and about diana don't mind his bossy attitude hindi naman sya ang nagpapasweldo sayo" dad.

And I rolled my eyes and left the room.

Dad called Lauren to show Luke's desk.

--------

While walking to my office luke is tailing behind me. Then I turned around and talked to him.

"Are you following me?" I said and he giggled.

"Whats funny do I look funny to yoy?" I said again.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lopez but my desk is near your office. So I'm just going to my desk too" he said and giggled once more.

Inirapan ko sya and said "Why are you laughing."

"Nothing Ms. Lopez" he said.

"And next time don't call me by my surname just call me Diana" and saw him nodded.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again Ms." He said.

"I said don't call me ms. Napaka pormal" I said and left.

Luke's POV

"Tito's right her attitude is so bad" I said and went to my desk.

Then the next day.

Biglang lumabas si diana ng office nya. I thought she needed something from me but I was wrong. She called lauren to make her a coffee.

"Hey lauren can you make me a black coffee" she said at tumango si Lauren.

"I can do it for you Diana" I said and she nodded no.

"No I need you to work on something. Lauren what are you still doing go make me a coffee" she said and Lauren nodded then left.

"What do you want me to do" I asked.

"Gusto kong ibigay mo to kay dad I already read and signed it" she said.

"Well Tito is still on a meeting" i said.

"So? Thats not my problem" she said and rolled her eyes on me.

Taposin ko muna dito...

Thats the end of chapter 7. Please wait for chapter 8 and kindly vote luv you 😘😘😘

Follow and Vote thanks ❤️❤️