Chapter 15

Luke's POV.

"Ok baby I'll chat you nalang tomorrow. Kuya is tired na" sabi ko kay sophie my little sister.

"Ok kuya sleep well I love you" sophie said.

Then I turned it off na. I was about to go to bed when someone rang the doorbell of our room. I looked at diana and she's smiling, this woman's weird today why is she smiling.

I went to the door and opened it. A staff was waiting outside.

"Good evening sir, I'm here to deliver your order" the staff said while holding a tray with silver dish cover.

"Wait I didn't order anything you must have gotten the wrong room" I said.

"Wait isn't this Room 468? Sir" The staff said.

"Yeah it is"

"Then tama po yung room baka si ma'am po yung nag order yung Kasama nyo" sabi nung staff sabay turo kay diana.

Lumapit ako kay diana at tinanong sya.

"Hey Diana did you order something?" Sabi ko while she's scrolling through her phone.

"Ah yeah I did is that it?" Sabi nya.

"Yeah he's waiting in the door na" sabi ko.

"Can you get for me please" she said buti nalang marunong nang mag please to.

"Fine" I said and took it.

"Salamat" sabi ko dun sa staff at umalis na.

Sinara ko na ang pinto and went to her bed.

"Here you go" I said and gave her the tray with a lid.

"Wait thats yours not mine" she said.

"What? you said it's yours, what are you playing at? look diana I'm tired ok please don't mess with me right now" I said

--------
Diana's POV.

Aww I'm sorry luke. If you felt like I'm messing with you but I'm not please just open the lid kasi. Thats my token of appreciation.

"I'm sorry, and I'm not messing with you just please open the cover first" I said.

"Why what is this kasi?" he said with a serious face.

He opened the cover of the tray and saw the food that I order with a note attached to it.

Gusto nyo nabang malaman yung nakasulat? Sorry private lang yung naka sulat kaming dalawa nalang makakaalam.

Charrr sige eto yung naka sulat.

----------

Thank you luke.
Sorry for how I treated you earlier please accept this food as a token of my appreciation and as my thank you gift.
Eat up I know you're hungry ❤️❤️❤️

----------

Yan na yung pinasulat ko sa note.

I hope he forgive me na I feel so guilty for his hunger. Please eat up my secretary your little sister still needs his kuya.

"Whats this?" He asked after reading my note for him.

"Food for you. I noticed you didn't eat dinner kanina and my thank you gift narin pala sayo for saving me" I said while trying to stand.

"Well did I ask you to do this? Diba hindi" he said.

"N-no b-but - he shutted me and spoke.

"Look I didn't ask for this you shouldn't have ordered it masasayang lang to" he said and left the food at the table and he laid at the bed.