Chapter 23: COO

Diana's POV.

While luke is hugging me. Someone opened the door buti nalang agad akong nakaalis. Shit itong Samantha na to balak pa ata akong ipahiya kay dad.

I dunno but I wanna get mad at her. But I can't seem to be angry maybe because she's has the same name of my cousin. Fvck sam I hope you're here kung nandito lang sya kanina nya pa sinapak yang babaeng yan.

"What are you doing here" I said and looked at her madly.

"Wag masyadong war freak, ok. I'm just checking my future office" tangina nitong babaeng to.

"You'll never get this office, because I'll make sure to drag you down until you can't stand up anymore" shocks straight english.

"Hmm I would love to see that happen to you" she said and smirked.

Gusto ko na syang sugurin, but luke stopped me.

"Hey luke I can't wait to for you to be my secretary too haha" Samantha said.

"No you'll never have him, he's my secretary and mine only" hindi ko alam bat ko sinabi yun. Bigla akong namula sa sinabi ko.

Sanaol luke pinag aagawan.

Nakakahiya kung marinig nila dad. Soundproof naman itong office kaya hindi nila maririnig si luke naman napatingin sakin when I said that. Shit nakakahiya talaga.

"Watch me take him" sabi nya.

Susugurin ko na sana sya when luke stood in front of me and faced Samantha.

"Samantha just leave I you can't do any better, just go and leave Diana alone" he said he always shelters me when I feel hurt.

Lukas why do you always have to mess with my Mind. If you like me just say so but no you like someone else. You're making me feel like an idiot please just please stay out of my problem. Your just making my feelings for you grow stronger.

I left the building. And went inside my car.

Luke followed me inside. I forgot to lock the doors fvck here he goes again messing with my feelings.

"Ano ba luke stop pretending you care for me, I know your just doing this because you're my secretary" sabi ko.

Luke hugged me I feel safe with him. I dont know why but his warm hugs makes me feel safe.

"Diana thats just a problem I know you can face it, don't worry I'll be always at your side hmm" luke.

I loosen up the hug and nodded at him. Well andito na to might as well face it.

We went back inside. Dad and Mr Garcia already made up their mind for the challenges.

5 challenges in total for the position of COO. Shit I'm the daughter of the owner tapos I have to go through this?

Well I can't blame dad. Mr Garcia is our top allies when it comes in business.

So we 5 challenges and 5 months to do it.

Dad asked us both to create our core teams. well that will give great help.

-----------
2 weeks have passed and 1st challenge finished, I've won I'm so happy to win. Magaling narin pala yung sprain ko.

"Congrats I've told you can do it" luke encouraged me.

"Thanks luke" sabi ko.

"Congrats ma'am" my core team said.

"Thanks guys and thank you for all of your help" I said.

Samantha went to me. And congratulated me marunong din palang tumanggap ng pagkatalo to.