Chapter Nine

"So basically, you just find something interesting and read 3000 pages about it?" Katsuki questioned, rolling over on Midoriya's bed, holding a thick book in his hands. 

"Yeah." The greenette giggled. "The one you're holding, that one's my favorite. It's a bit sexual, in some bits. But it revolves around a popular boy called Mickey, who falls in love with another boy, who's a year younger that him: Jess. And because he's afraid of losing his reputation, he never told anybody about his feelings... Especially for a boy. So, after a while, Jess started being really flirty around Mickey, since he was interested in him. But Mickey just ignored it, until Jess fell in love with another guy. When Mick realized he had missed his chance, he started regretting everything and broke down into a depression. That's it." Izuku spoke, tapping the book's cover. Bakugou's jaw dropped in a confused look. 

"Seriously? That's it? He just... Gets depressed, and the end?" The teen questioned, flipping through the book. 

"No... I just explained the first half. If you really want to know what happens next, you'll read it." He giggled, making his friend groan in annoyance. 

"Oh, come on! I hate reading! Can you just tell me, please?" The blonde asked, earning a frantic head-shake from the other. Katsuki sighed, staring at the enormous amount of pages.

"Come on... Read it! You said it'd be fun to learn about each other's interests, right? You taught me a bit about Basketball, in the past few months, even when I didn't feel like it! The least you could do, is read my favorite book, and tell me what you think. Please?" The greenette begged, his voice raising. Bakugou sighed, nodding. 

"Yeah, alright, whatever." He scoffed, climbing down to the floor, sitting next to the other boy. 

"So you'll read it?" Izuku asked, excited. Katsuki nodded, smiling softly as well. "Ah, thank you!!" He cheered, grabbing the blonde's arm. 

The two looked down to the contact point, a light shade of pink crawling onto their cheeks. The two then looked up, eyes meeting. Time seemed to stop as they both leaned forward, eyes glued to their lips. Eventually, their foreheads touched, as they just stared in their eyes. Midoriya's face flushed red, he quickly pecked Bakugou's lips with his own, pulling away completely afterwards. The two stared at each other for a while, both of their faces a deep shade of red. 

In a swift move, the blonde leaned in, pressing a passionate kiss on the freckled boy's lips. He pulled away again, contemplating on whether or not he enjoyed it, before leaning in again, and pressing a longer, more passionate kiss on the other's lips. As Izuku leaned in as well, he felt Bakugou's strong arms wrap around his torso. Their chests touched as they both gasped for air, faces flushed. 

Still holding each other close, they pressed their foreheads together, smiling brightly. Midoriya sighed, looking down. 

1... 2... 3...