Chapter Six

Saturday morning... The day before Katsuki's Provincial Basketball Game. Therefore, the blonde practiced. Dribbling his basketball in front of his house, the blonde mindlessly threw it into his hoop, smiling as it went in. He quickly grabbed his ball once again, feeling an intense vibration in his Joggings' back pockets. He reached back, pulling out his cell phone. A certain familiar number was calling, which led the blonde to pick up. 

"Hello?" He spoke, setting the ball down, and sitting on it. He waited patiently, hearing inaudible mumbling at the other side of the line... Before a familiar, deep voice loudly spoke; Shouta Aizawa, his homeroom teacher.

"Katsuki! It's Aizawa, I'm calling about Izuku... Great work, kid! He's safe now... And his mother, who's been missing for the past 3 years... Well, her body was found in the basement, stuffed in an old freezer, as well as another unidentified body, which had been placed under Inko's... Which means, this dude is responsible for more than one murder, for sure." 

"That place... I've seen it with my own eyes, kid. It's hideous. Midoriya didn't even have his own bedroom, he slept in the basement, in the dirt."

"The bathroom was something you'd want to burn... Cops couldn't even go in there. Apparently, the man didn't know how to flush, and it  the toilet and bath were full of... Well, you get the picture about that part."

"Apparently, the house was abandoned, as well, and the property belonged to a man who lives in a town nearby. The dude had no idea that someone was living there, since he hadn't visited the place in the past seven years. So, they were living there, illegally."

"The food in the fridge had all gone bad, except for a few things... And it was revealed that Izuku hadn't been fed in the past 7 days, or more. Not to mention, the house was a mess. Moss was growing everywhere, inside... Mold too..." 

"Sex toys, condoms, women's clothing, ropes, knives, a gun, whips, a bat, chains... Everything was hidden in a box, in the father's bedroom... Probably all used on Izuku and his mother. Just, disgusting. Izuku wasn't healthy, nor was he safe, in this type of environment." 

"His father's been arrested for child neglect, murder, sexual assault, domestic abuse, illegal usage of drugs and fraud. Izuku was taken to the hospital, where he was set in a private room. The police, and Izuku would like to meet and thank you for breaking this case open, as well. They're waiting for you, at XXX Hospital, District X."

"I'll also be there, in about an hour or so... So, see ya there, kiddo."