Chapter Seven

! CAUTION: SLIGHT NSFW !

As the crowd cheered louder and louder, Izuku's eyes followed the blonde as he ran through the court. Katsuki's Provincial Basketball Game was important to him, so he had begged his doctors to let him out a few hours early, just to support his new friend.

Loud cheers escalated, as the blonde jumped as high as he could, throwing the ball through the hoop. Midoriya frowned, hearing loud yells resonating through the gymnasium. Although he wanted to be there for Katsuki, he wasn't enjoying himself at all. He didn't understand the rules of Basketball at all, and it made this quite boring for him. Even though, admiring the blonde from a distance wasn't something he disliked at all. It was certainly the only thing he loved, compared to everything else that was going on. How the older teen was focused on the game, and how he smiled every time he interacted with his teammates. His hands, pushing his hair back in such an attractive way... 

Izuku flushed red, a discrete smile crawling onto his face as he watched his friend make his way towards the edge of the court. The greenette leaned forward, hanging over the short wall, as Bakugou sat down on the bench underneath him. The freckled male then reached down, ruffling the blonde's hair, gaining his attention. 

"Hey! There you are, I was looking for you. You picked a good seat." Katsuki cackled, looking up. Izuku smiled as his friend stood up, turning around to match their heights. "So, you like it so far?" 

"A bit... I don't understand much... I've never been a Basketball fan, to be honest." The small male mumbled, shyly. Katsuki beamed a smile, chuckling softly. 

"It's fine! You don't need to understand, or like anything. I just enjoy having you here... It's extra motivation, and somewhat encouraging. And it's fine for us to have different interests... It makes me want to learn more about you." Katsuki smiled, his face approaching the small male's. Izuku flushed red, an shy smile drawing itself on his face. 

"I see. Ah- Go back out there! Go... Hoop some shoots! N-No... That's... Shoot some hoops! Go shoot some hoops, Kacchan! Woohoo!" The greenette cheered, watching as the other male put his water bottle down, jogging back onto the court with a large smile on his face. The crowd cheered once again, the game beginning once more. 

Izuku whined as the blonde stole the ball once again. 

"Kacchan, you're too tall! I can't keep up with you!" He panted, turning around to watch his friend dunk the ball. 

"Oh, come on! You're great at this! Here, catch." The blonde scoffed, throwing the ball to the greenette. "Go ahead, try to dunk one." He continued, bracing himself. Izuku smiled, clumsily dribbling the ball as he walked forward. Once he reached a few feet in front of the other teen, he grabbed the ball, looking up. He quickly aimed for the hoop, exhaling shakily as he threw it. For the first time, it went through, making him jump in place as he cheered. 

"WOOHOO! IT WENT IT! I GOT IT! I WIN, I WIN!" Midoriya giggled, twirling around. Bakugou smiled, watching as the greenette danced in his driveway. Eventually, he stopped, laughing as he glanced at the other teen. 

"Thanks for letting me come over... And thanks for letting me win that shot... And thanks for being so nice to me... And thanks for freeing me of my home..." Izuku blabbered, lazily sitting down on the pavement. Katsuki set his ball down, joining the smaller male. 

"Stop thanking me... Nerd. It's no problem. How could I not help someone as attractive as you?" He teased, making his friend chuckle. The two smiled at each-other for a while, leaning closer as their eyes met their lips. However, the soon-to-be-intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a motor, stopping in front of the home. The white car's passenger window rolled down, revealing a woman, who was smiling gently.