15. "How could you do this?"

Start from the beginning

He softly smiled and continued driving.

After reaching their destination Neel couldn't come up to wake Adya up.

She looked way too peaceful and beautiful to wake her up.

Neel made sure the air conditioning was on and left his car on guard mode and walked out.

It was a beach restaurant.

The big 5star resturant faced the beach towards the beautiful view.

He walked in the restaurant as if he owned it. Well he did own that restaurant but no one except the workers knew.

Neel has billions dollars worth assets all over the world but just the people working under him knows it's owned by him. He never liked to publicize his assets.

The waitress took him to the seat that was reserved and his eyes immediately landed on the man waiting there impatiently.

Neel walked towards him as the man immediately stood up.

It was none other than Akhil.

Akhil completely ignored Neel and looked around him.

Neel chuckled.

Neel: "Looking for Adya?"

Akhil: "Huh- how do you know?"

Neel: "I know everything about you. Don't worry sit down."

Neel sat down while Akhil was still standing and looking like a helpless dog.

Neel knocked on the table twice to catch Akhil's attention then pointed towards the chair.

Akhil realised how he was making a fool out of himself and sat down immediately.

Neel: "You really did come without any guards."

Akhil: "If that's what would cost to meet you."

Neel: "Me or Adya?"

Akhil chuckled.

Akhil: "I would have ditched you too if i wanted to and make a fool out of you in public eye but I'm not selfish like you. I know you took that whole video and released it!"

Neel laughed and leaned back.

Neel: "Yes it was me. But who would belive you if you say that Neel Rathore made the news site to publish that video? Everyone knows that I am too busy to be fooling around with someone like you."

Akhil scoffed and looked around.

One waitress came and poured them two glasses of wine but from two different bottles.

Neel took the wine glass and took it all in one go.

Akhil: "Too busy doing what? Tattoos?"

Neel raised his eyebrows.

Akhil: "Adya posted."

Akhil showed him the post.

Neel looked at it and chuckled.

Neel: "That mischievous brat."

After having few more cross conversations a message came on Akhil's phone.

Akhil checked it and chuckled.

Akhil: "Dis you really think Adya would sit in the car like a little good girl?"

Neel's eyes widened as he immediately rushed out.

He went straight towards his car and noticed no one inside.

Neel looked around for almost an hour but still no sign of Adya.

He finally got back in his car and laughed.

He laughed like a maniac.

Everything was going just as he wanted.

After waiting for few minutes Neel took off from  there.

~

On the other hand Adya woke up and realised she was in the car all alone.

She looked around outside and realised it was a beach site.

She walked out of the car and went towards the beach.

When she was walking calmly on the sand suddenly she felt something hit her hard on the back of her head.

She started feeling light head and everything slowly turned dark.

She fainted.

When she got her senses back she was in a bedroom.

Adya sat up and realised it was more like a hotel room.

She saw her phone on the night stand and immediately took it.

As soon as she turned on her phone there were thousands of notification.

She pulled down her notification pannel and the title of an article caught her eye.

NEEL RATHORE DISTRESSED AFTER NOT FINDING ADYA IN HIS CAR. WHERE IS SHE?

Adya clicked on the attached video and played it.

It was a video of Neel having a drink with Akhil and then suddenly running out and running everywhere looking for Adya for an hour. The whole video was speed up.

She saw the video was taken from a different source.

When she clicked on the source of the video it took her to a Twitter account with the username AKM.

It was the secret Twitter of Akhil.

Adya knew very well because Akhil himself showed her that Twitter account.

Adya was horrified.

She couldn't believe that Akhil could do something like this.

To her he was the sweetest person ever.

But how could he kidnap her?

Her eyes slowly filled with tears.

Suddenly the hotel door opened.

She immediately stood up from the bed and looked at the door.

There was Akhil. He was with a tray of food.

Akhil: "Oh you're up. Here i got done food for you."

Adya: "How could you do this?"

~

It's literally 2:07 am as I'm finishing this and my phone is on 3% charge. I really hope it won't die while I'm re reading for any errors lol.

- Now it's literally at 2% as I'm posting this ಥ‿ಥ no more Wattpad for tonight...

Neel's tattoo-