"sleepover"

Robin smiled and grabbed Eddie's hand, bringing him upstairs into steve's room.

Eddie was smiling brightly as they both went into steve's room.

as Steve saw Eddie, with his bright smile, his face immediately went red and he covered his face."hey you two!!"

Robin let go of Eddie's hand and smirked at steve. "he said yes to staying over"

Eddie laughed a bit, looking at steve and his covered face. "hm, why are you covering your face harrington? what you don't wanna see me?" he jokingly crossed his arms.

Steve uncovered his face and looked at him, rolling his eyes. "oh shut up drama king, your lucky im even looking at you"

Eddie gasped and looked at him. "you son of a bitch!" he laughed and pushed steve.

Robin watched the two as they bickered at each other jokingly, continuing to smirk at the two. "alright you children, why don't we just- go to bed? it's late"

Eddie looked at robin. "it's way to early buckley"

Robin stared at Eddie. "Eddie it is.." She checked her watch. "11:39, and me and steve have to work tomorrow"

Steve looked at Robin. "shit man we have to work tomorrow?"

Robin nodded. "tomorrow isn't a busy day so, should be pretty easy"

Eddie looked at the two. "can I come with you guys?" He grinned.

Robin and steve both looked at each other and shrugged. "I don't see why not" Steve looked back at eddie.

"if I'm still asleep just put me inside or something, just don't wake me up because I will punch you" Eddie laughed a bit.

Robin laughed and grabbed one of steve's blankets, sitting on steve's offices chair. "I'll sleep here, you two can either share the bed or eddie can sleep on the floor and steve can sleep on the bed" She smirked.

Steve felt his cheeks heat up. "Robin shut up!"

Eddie looked at steve and smirked. "I don't mind sharing the bed, as long as you don't touch me"

Steve rolled his eyes. "As if i would!"

Robin watched as the two children fought each other, laying the office chair back and falling asleep.

Steve crossed his arms and looked away from Eddie. "your such a bitch!"

Eddie gasped dramatically. "I'm not a bitch you douchebag! I'm fucking fabulous!"

Steve rolled his eyes. "As if! your a full on metal head!"

"So? I cant be fabulous" Eddie crossed his arms.

Steve looked back at eddie and pushed him back on the bed, laughing.

Eddie gasped. "YOU FUCK!" He put one of his legs behind steve's back part of his leg, pushing him on the bed.

The two laughed for a while, then they both turned there heads towards each other, realizing how close they were.

Eddie admired steve's facial features for a moment, then he sat up and felt himself turn red. "Sorry!-"

Steve turned red, sitting up as well. "No it's fine!—"

Eddie yawned, looking at steve. "Sorry to ruin the party harrington but im very tired, due to.. what happened today" He said, remembering all the things Jason said to him.

Steve looked at eddie, putting his hand on Eddie's shoulder. "Is what he said true?"

Eddie sighed heavily and looked into his lap. "Yeah I know surprise surprise! Im pansexual!.. the school freak is always the gay one.."

Steve hesitated, before putting his hand on Eddie's cheek and tilted his face up towards steve's face. "Don't ever say that again, your amazing pansexual or not"

Eddie looked at him, as his cheeks turned a rosie red color. "Im just being honest"

Steve let go of Eddie's face. "Honest or not, your not a freak for being who you are, you be you. Not what others want you to be."

Eddie smiled a bit, pulling steve into a hug.

Steve sat there in shock for a moment, wrapping his arms around eddie and tightly hugging him.

"Thank you" Eddie smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Anytime munson" Steve let go of the short boy, looking at his eyes. "We should probably head to bed now"

Eddie looked at Steve, slightly annoyed on how amazing steve's facial features were, the only thing he cared about was that.. steve was straight.

Eddie shook his head a bit, grabbing a blanket and laying down on the bed. "Goodnight steve"

Steve grabbed a blanket as well, laying down and facing away from Eddie. "Goodnight, eddie"