"bisexual?"

"we're just playing messenger boy right now, you wanna join?" Dustin smiled at him

Eddie shook his head. "my head still kinda hurts from the thing that happened at school"

"oh alright! if you ever wanna join just let one of us know" Dustin gave him a concerned look and just shook it off, watching everyone place there character down.

Eddie laid his head on steve's shoulder and fell asleep, due to lack of it.

god dammit.. I'm slowly falling Inlove for a straight man.. this is what I get for being pansexual i guess

"Eddieee.." Steve lightly shook eddie, trying to wake him up from his mini nap he had.

Eddie slowly opened his eyes and blinked for a moment, sitting his head up from steve shoulder, looking around and only seeing robin and steve there. "hm?.."

"would you like some food sleepy head?"  Robin asked, smiling

"oh uhm.." Eddie wondered what his parents would think, they already called him a fatass.

"no thank you robs, I'm not hungry" Eddie slightly fake smiled, rubbing his eyes

Robin looked at eddie, kinda concerned. "areee you sure?"

Eddie nodded. "I ate while I was at school, I'm not very hungry"
Robin looked over at steve, as steve was gazing at eddie.

Steve just couldn't lay his eyes off of him, his ridiculously good looking face, his hair, everything about him was just so perfect.  Steve questioned himself for a moment, as all the thoughts came threw

Steve looked at robin, clearly about to have a break down. "hey robs, can we talk? it's kinda important

Robin looked at Steve and slightly frowned. "yeah of course steve, Eddie we'll be right back! help yourself if you get hungry!"

Robin grabbed Steve hand to help him stand up, as Steve stood up he ran up his stairs and into his bedroom, sitting on his bed.

Robin ran up as well and sat next to him, looking at him kinda concerned.

"is everything alright? you look like your about to break down" Robin slightly whispered, looking at him.

"robs honestly, I can't tell but.. I think I like someone" Steve looked up, slightly red.

Robins face lit up. "Steve! that's amazing! who's the lucky girl?"

Steve went silent for a moment, is he actually about to tell Robin about his crush for Eddie? is he honestly falling for him?

Robin sighed. "you don't have to tell me, I'm just excited for you"

"no no— it's not that I promise but.." Steve paused "it's kinda bold of you to assume it's a girl"

Robins eyes widen as she turned her head very fast towards steve "YOU— YOU LIKE A GUY?"

Steve covered robins mouth and shushed her "yes! yes I do! ok? don't say anything-" He uncovered her mouth

"I would never, never ever" Robin smiled and grabbed Steve's hand. "so who is it, I'll help you get threw this"

Steve's mind immediately went to Eddie, he looked down at his lap, then looked back up at robin. "i uhm- i like Eddie!" he slightly yelled-whispered.

Robins eyes widen more. "Steve.. ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" she smiled and laughed a bit

Steve nodded and smiled a bit. "but it's not like i don't like girls! i still think there pretty hot, I'm just like really attracted to him" he spat out.

Robin gently rubbed Steve's hand (in a platonic way) "Steve.. so your bisexual?"

He looked at her and slightly tilted his head. "what does that mean?"

Robin giggled a bit. "it means you like both male and female!"

Steve thought about it for a moment, was he, king steve harrington, bisexual?

he looked at robin and nodded

Robin smiled and hugged him. "I'm very happy for you, just be safe ok?" she gently rubbed his back.

steve hugged her back tightly, kinda tearing up (happy tears)

Robin broke the hug and put her hands on Steve's shoulders. "what if, we have a sleepover with him?" she smirked

Steve thought about it for a moment, wiping his tears. "i mean I wouldn't mind, you just don't tell him shit ok?!"

Robin nodded and took her hands off of him.

————
Eddie sat downstairs and waited for the two, thinking about steve and how amazing he looked, he felt like every single time he smiled it made him happy, every single little thing about steve "the hair" harrington, was perfect.

Eddie shook his head and zoned back into reality, looking around Steve's big house, looking through the clear door and seeing the big pool and seats

"damn, i guess he's rich too" he chuckled a bit and looked at the time. "eh- i might ask if I can go home- or maybe ask to stay here?"

————-

Robin ran downstairs to Eddie and looked at him. "Eddie! would you like to stay the night with me and Steve?"

Eddie looked over at robin. "i was actually just about to ask if I could stay here!" he chuckled.

Robin smiled. "Steve said you can stay so, i just came down to ask if you wanted to stay just incase if you were about to head home— i mean of course if you don't want to sta—"

Eddie cut robin off of her little rambling spree. "Robs it's fine, I'll stay"