"the first day"

"STEVE HURRY UP!!!" Robin yelled, waiting for the tall male downstairs.

"ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE IM JUST FINISHING MY HAIR UP!" Steve yelled back, trying to do his hair as quickly as possible.

"EITHER HURRY UP OR IM LEAVING YOU!" Robin picked up Steves car keys, jiggling them to make the clashing noise.

Steve finally finished his hair and ran downstairs, snatching his car keys out of robins hand

"there now lets go" Steve rolled his eyes, looking at the inpatient woman

Robin rolled her eyes back, opening the door. "lady's first"

Steve looked at robin unamused, walking out the front door and getting in his car, starting it up.

robin walked outside and giggled, closing her door and locking it behind her.

Steve started driving as the two stayed silent for a couple of minutes

"any plans with vickie today?" Steve broke the silence, glancing at Robin and then looked back at the road.

"why do you ask?" Robin did her mascara, as always.

"I dont know because you always leave me to hang out with her?" Steve said kinda dramatically

"well I'm sorry I like her a lot! don't be such a drama king about it!" Robin looked at Steve and rolled her eyes, looking back at the mirror and continuing her mascara.

"it's not my fault your always leaving me for her!" Steve huffed, seeing the school.

Steve pulled into the school and parked his car, Robin would see vickie and turn a bit red.  She got out of the car and called out for Vickie's name, running to her

Steve sighed, getting out of his car.

"STEVE!" Dustin called out, waving his hand towards Steve.

"Henderson hey man!" Steve jogged over to Dustin, standing next to him right after.

"I want you to meet someone, since you don't have very much friends, he's in your cooking class im pretty sure?" Dustin looked at Steve, giggling a bit.

"oh? well let's see who it is since you doubt me in having friends!" Steve crossed his arms and glared at Dustin.

A short male came running to Dustin, stopping infront of Dustin

"hey henderson, hellfire club is next we-" Eddie looked at Dustin then Steve, slightly gazing at steve.

steve would make eye contact with Eddie for a moment, and Eddie would look up at steve

"your in almost all of my classes, why are YOU talking to henderson" Eddie glared at the tall male, crossing his arms

Steve looked at Eddie's beautiful doe, brown eyes.

"oh uhm- ive known henderson since he was 12" Steve wouldn't stop staring at Eddie's eyes.  why did this guy make him feel like this?

"is this true, henderson?" Eddie hasn't known Dustin that long, but still wants to protect him at all times.

"yeah, he's saved my life a lot" Dustin saw Steve gazing at Eddie's eyes, slightly smirking.

Steve looked up as the bell rang, walking to the first class of the day. Steve sat down and looked at the girl sitting next to him, as the girl looked at Steve, smirking at him.

Steve flipped her off and pulled out his notebook, doodling random pictures.

"alright class! I'm rearranging some of the seats due to some.. complaints" the teacher would say

"Lily! why don't you and eddie switch?"

Steve realized that Eddie was in his first class, looking at lily and seeing how upset she looked.

"but miss! me and steve are such great partners together, isn't that right~" Lily winked at Steve.

Steve rolled his eyes and continued to doodle in his notebook.

"oh go fuck yourself, just move it's not even that far" eddie had all of his stuff in his hand, setting his bag under the table.

Steve slightly giggled at eddie telling the girl off.

"ugh this is so unfair teach! why do i have to swap with this.. this FREAK!" lily would yell at the teacher as if the teacher was lilys student

"Lily don't you talk to me like that! stop making a scene and move!" The teacher yelled at her.

the whole class snickered at her, Lily looked at all of them, embarrassed.

Steve looked at Lily and rolled his eyes at her, giggling.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" Lily grabbed her stuff and stomped to her seat.

Eddie snickered and sat in the chair, looking at Steve, shaking his head and grabbing his notebook from under his desk

———-

this is my second book and I plan on finishing this one LMAO