|10|You were doing so well, did the dog eat your homework again

And the loop started again. Go to school, practice with Hunter, eat, shower, sleep. Then repeat it all over again.

It was about 9:45 AM and I woke up to my mom gently shaking me awake. "Hmmm?" I sleepily hummed, annoyed she woke me up. "Y/N, you have your doctors appointment in an hour." She said quietly, trying not to stress me out a ton. I nodded and sat up, she left so I could get dressed. I didn't dress as extra as u normally do, because well, it's the doctor. I went downstairs and grabbed a monster to drink in the car.

My mom sat in the waiting room as I walked with the doctor into his office.

Then I noticed a second person there. She was a woman. "Um... doctor Leorio, why is she here..? No offense to you Ma'am." She just smiled and stood up. "I'm Stacy, I'm a psychiatrist, your mother wanted me to do a couple tests with you." I looked at Dr. Leorio, mainly because I was confused about why I wasn't told about this. "Oh, um sure." She smiled at me before speaking. "Alright then, let's get started!"

●●●

"Are you joking your mom comes in?" I nodded, then Dr. Leorio left the room to get my mom. After about a minute they came back into the room together, and I just sat there slightly confused. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. L/N, I'm Stacy." They shook hands and my mom sat down on the chair next to me. Stacy was not one to make small talk before saying whatever she planned on saying. "Alright, this may be slightly surprising to you, Y/N. But, you have Anxiety and Depression." I just stared at her blankly, then I laughed a bit. "Since..." I laughed a big more then continued speaking. "Since when did I have Depression? Anxiety makes sense, but Depression?" Stacy explained to me that I do indeed have Depression, and that I may eventually need to start anti depressants to help with it. Though I was still confused. I wasn't depressed, right?

●●●

I sighed as I sat down at the piano and looked up at Hunter for the fo ahead, he nodded at me and I started playing.

It's funny. We only became friends because of our teacher. Well... I wouldn't call us friends. I thought we were, but now I have some doubts. Maybe he really only hangs out with me because he has to. I'd be ok with that, I just wish he'd tell me.

"Y/N?" Hunter looked at me with a worried expression. I looked up at him and realized that I had completely stopped playing. "Oh! Sorry haha... " I nervously laughed and before we restarted the song.

'Get it together Y/N! Just focus. You tend to mess up around measure 22, so just focus there... great! You didn't screw it up this time... just keep focusing on the music...'

But I didn't JUST focus on the music... I looked up for a second to see Hunter, his eyebrows were furrowed, he seemed to be putting all his focus into the song. It was cute. The way his lips slightly parted as he let out a deep breath... wow... holy shit he's pretty. I quickly stopped staring at him and tried to focus on the sheet music in front of me.

Once we finished he grinned. Oh God he has a pretty smile. "That was great, Y/N! At this rate this'll be the best song during the concert!" I smiled and felt my face heat up a bit from his excitement, and the compliment. "Thanks, Goldie."

Are ya falling in love? I've a feeling you are...Are ya falling in love?

With a feeling...

HIYA! IM BACK! Sorry the chapter was short, i was grounded for a bit, and I've had some personal problems recently, but I should be able to update more soon! :]