|7| You know you're doing better on your own.

HEY SORRY BUT THIS IS GONNA BE REALLY SHORT I'M BARELY ABLE TO STAY UP RN BC IM SICK ASF AND WE DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE COVID OR THE FLU- SO YEAH I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON I PROMISE!!!!

"I dare you to kiss the person you think you might be interested in."

I felt my face heat up. I could only assume that my face was redder than Flapjack. "Oh um alright I will but you guys have to close your eyes. A-and I'm not positive about it." Luz laughed at how embarrassed I am, but luckily everyone closed their eyes.

●●●

I could hear Hunter take a deep breath before moving. I felt a hand on the side of my face and I instantly felt my face heat up, but I kept my eyes closed. I heard him whisper to himself "here goes nothing." Then it happened. He kissed me, I was surprised to say the least. I kissed him back then we pulled away. He cleared his throat before talking. "I did it." Everyone opened their eyes to see Hunter back in the spot he had been in before and his face a brighter shade of red than a tomato. But I was also blushing insanely hard, and you could see how flustered I was just by my reaction. I'm pretty sure everyone could tell he kissed me, but they didn't say anything. The game continued and I couldn't stop thinking about Hunter. "And I'm not positive about it." His lips were soft, yet chapped. And he was a surprisingly good kisser.

Once the game ended the girls went to their room and went to bed, meanwhile I laid in bed unable to fall asleep yet again. I tossed and turned until I eventually gave up and laid in bed doing nothing.

●●●

I woke up and it was storming outside. Great. Now we can't go out today, since it was practice on the verge of a flood. As I sat there looking out the window my mind drifted back to Hunter. Well more of how we kissed. I felt my face heat up then I heard someone ask what I was doing up. It was Hunter. "Huh? What do you mean it's only 4:30." He walked over and rolled his eyes. "Most people are asleep by now." I laughed quietly. "Well if most people are asleep, why aren't you Goldie?" He chuckled a bit and leaned back slightly. "Touche." I smiled and laid down so we were laying side by side. "Hey..um about earlier during truth or dare-" He started but I cut him off. "It's alright, I'm not overthinking it or anything. After all you did say that you weren't positive." I knew I was lying. I wanted him to like me, were we close? No, but I still felt safe and cared about around him. Though I know he wont like me in a romantic way, hell I'm lucky he even wants to be friends with me, considering all the popular kids are all over him. "Oh..yeah.." He seemed like he wanted to say more, but he stopped himself.

We just laid there and talked about little things until eventually we fell asleep. We got about an hour and 30 minutes of sleep, but hey it's sleep.

But my sleep was filled with dreams,

about Hunter.