51

While sitting in the edge of the building while looking down in the two gangs facing off, Deidara sat beside Y/n who was worried at her twin.

"Youre going to fight with your earrings on?" He asks as Y/n blinks and touches her piercings.

"Ohh I forgot about having piercings.." she mumbled "I fought many times with piercings on.."

"The enemies might pull it..." Deidara said as Y/n nodded and take her earrings off. "Oh they're starting..."

All of the Akatsuki members plus Draken and South look at the commotion below them and just watch them in silence.

Y/n watches Mikey and look at his eyes "From the eyes that held childishness to the eyes that craves violence.." She said as Draken sighs and approaches her and patted her back, Y/n look at him "Did you already contacted the Sanos'?"

"Yeah... And they're hiding somewhere." Draken answered as Y/n nods.

Y/n then watches Kakucho punches Mitchi on the face but to his surprise he's not falling causing Y/n to smirk.

"What are you smirking for Y/n?" Konan ask as Y/n pointed at Takemitchi who punch Kakucho causing him to fly for a few meters away.

"I teach him that." She proudly said and smirk at their reaction. "Finally my training paid off.'

Y/n then watches them beating up some Kantomanji members while covering her mouth, she was looking at them like a proud mama chicken.

Then when Kakucho bump into Chifuyu hard and charge at Takemitchi, Y/n was about to join the fight But Hidan restrain her.

"Lemme at him!! Lemme at him!!"

The akatsuki sweatdrop while looking at Y/n who was ready to murder someone.

"You looking crazy psychotic b*tch Shion!!! Im going to murder you!! How dare you hurt Takuya and Makoto!! You'll taste my fist soon!!"

Luckily they cant hear her voice cheering since of their own voises.

"Goo Mitsuyaa!!! Go fvcking beat that funny looking side characters!!"

"Ohh the Haitani Brothers... They're so seductively handsome."

"SENJU!!! GO BEAT THEIR FVCKING ASSES!!! "

The akatsuki just keep their distance from her loudmouth and watch the fight in silence.

"Can I stitch her mouth shut?" Kakuzo suggested as Itachi shook his head making Kakuzo nod.

"Mitsu!! Not their gorgeous faces! Rindou i'll fvcking kill you!!"

"Wtf Hakkai!!! Huhuhuhu GO HAKKAI BEAT THAT ANABELLE WANNABE!"

"Haitani brother.. why are you runnin'? WHY ARE YOU TWO RUNNING?!"

"SANZU U TART!! TRY TO HURT HER AND I'LL KICK YER ASS!"

"For the love of lord jashin Y/n, SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!" Hidan shouted as Y/n look at her and blink.

"Ohh you all are here." She casually said and look away making Hidan even more annoy. "Welp, gonna help Taka-chan for a bit." With that she teleported behind the Haitani's with her cloak hood on.

"Why dont you guys confront Mitsuya?" She asks making the two Haitani look at her in surprise as Ran raise his baton towards her.

"When did you—?!" He was surprised when she pull out a wooden stick and smach his baton away using hers.

"You both behave here. I'll help him a bit." She said and jump down and started to beat some guys. She look at Mitsuya who's looking at her, she then smach the person behind her using her wooden baton. "Im all done here." She munbled and disappeared leaving Mitsuya in shock.

She went back above the building and started cheering again. "GOOOO CHIFUYU PUNCH HIM HARD IN THE HEADD!!! CRACK HIS SKULL OPEN!!"

"WAY TO FVCKING GO AKKUN!! YOU DEFEATED MADARAME SHION!!"

"THE FVCK BENKEI?! HOW DARE YOU SMACK MY BABY LIKE THAT?!"

"SENJU!! HARU YOU IDIOT!!"

"PAH!!?" Y/n cried when Mikey beat him up. She stood up and was about to enter again when Itachi stop her. "Why?! Mikey needs to stop!"

"I just wanna inform you that Izana and Shinichiro has arrived." Itachi said as Y/n look at the side and saw Izana and Shinichiro looking at her then in cue Kisaki arrives too.

"Just wait for the cignal." She said and take off her cloak and jump down.

"Y/n!!! Is she fvcking out of her head?!" Izana yelled while looking at the edge and saw no Y/n.

"She's more than crazy... I bet she'll be the most dangerous patient if we put her in the asylum." Hidan uttered.

(Edited)