20

Y/n was now treating Takemitchi's wound after driving Hina home.

"You just told me that you and Hina will just go bowling..." Y/n said while dabbing the cotton in the scratches.

"We just saw Hakkai in the bowling center along with Yuzuha, he just ask us to hang out in their house, we didnt expect to see them there." Takemitchi said hissing a bit. Y/n put some bandages in his face and bid goodbye to meet the Akatsuki.

"Yo..." She greeted lazily as the other greet back. Hidan made a bee line towards her with a teasing grin.

"Soo how did it go? Hmmm~?" Hidan ask while wiggling his brows. Y/n look at him with a bored look and suddenly punch him in the face with her hand infused with chakra making him flew in the wall.

"It was amazing till some annoying maggots disturb us." Y/n said and walk towards Itachi who quickly give her some homemade dango. "Ughh those bitches really pisses me off.",

"Language Y/n.."Itachi warned as Y/n mumbled out a small sorry.

"Y/n~!" Someone yelled making Y/n hummed and look in the back. She smile at the boys who grin back at her.

"Good to see the noth of you too.... Kazutora.. Baji."

~•~
She was chilling in the living room with a book in hand when Mitchi stomp towards her with a serious expression.

"Nee-nee..." He called as Y/n hummed without looking at him. "I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?"

"Im a time leaper..." He said

"Cool, me too.." y/n answered casually flipping the page.

"Be serious nee-nee! I wasnt joking!" Mitchi said as he sat in the table with troubled expression. Y/n look at him with raised eyebrow.

"Do I look like a kind of person who loves to joke?" She ask. They talk about the time leaping stuffs and how did they time leap.

~•~
In the morning... Y/n was walking towards the Shiba's household with some ointment in hand that Sasori made.

She knock on the door as the boy with black hair opened the door and was shock to see the girl. She raise the bag in the air and said. "Let me talk to your leader before I burn this house down." The guy immediately invited her inside since he still have a trauma with fire.

"You haven't change, Koko... Youre still afraid of burning houses." He hears the girl muttered making him shock. The girl casually went inside and stroll where Taiju's resting. She open the door. "Yo..."

"Huh?! What are you doing here women—ack! " He stopped and carassed his numb arm.

"I brought some ointment for that numb arms of yours.." Y/n said while putting the medicine in the nightstand.

"What did you do to our leader, huh? Even the doctors cant fix it." Inupi's voice come from behind as Y/n sighs and let Taiju relax in her touch 

"Relax, Taiju and let me help you." Y/n said and gently grab his arm, and suddenly pull it with a loud crack.

"Fvck!" Taiju cursed and tried to move his fingers which is working. Y/n opened the ointment and spread it to his arms. Her gentle touch remind him of her mom making him relax more.

"I just a little your shoulder. "Y/n said innocently. "...... Please im begging you, dont ever hurt your siblings again. "

"I was teaching them a lesson!" He said as Y/n sighs and closed the ointment.

"Violence is not a way to teach them a Lesson Taiju. You want to protect them? Why hurt them? Look at me Taiju, Im also an elder sister. I will never lay a hand on my brother." Y/n said and smile sadly. "To be honest, we just reunited months ago for being separate for a long time. "

Taiju just listen to the girl.

"You keep hurting them. You keep hurting youre only family left. They'll be consequences on that you know, what if the family you want to protect will just leave you behind?. You must apologize to them Taiju, before its too late." Y/n smile softly at him and went outside.