29

Mikey was keep on talking while Takemitchi was listening. Naoto was around in the corner hiding, while someone is too hiding somewhere watching the two converse.

"Its hard to achieve his dream.. "open a new era" Toman was on the right track.. and suddenly everything ended up like this.. when I killed for the first time." He said and Takemitchi look at his eyes and shiver abit. "I didnt feel anything, and I thought that the difficulty of this world Can be fixed with murder.. all is well when you eliminate those who gets in the way." Mikey said while smiling. Takemitchi was shock at this and immediately grasp his shoulder.

"You are wrong Mikey!! You havent change Mikey!! You are still the same!!" Takemitchi shouted at him

"Stop it, Takemitchi."

"I see it in your eyes, nothing changed!!"

"Stop.."

"You didnt changed.. so.....so.. so stop talking about murders and bullshits!!" Mikey snapped and him and grasp his collar bringing him in the ground.

"What part of this do you not understand?" He growled pressing the gun in his cheeks.He leaned in "look at me those eyes. Take the gun Takemitchi, If you dont kill me..you'll be the one who dies." Mikey said but his eyes widen when Takemitchi's blue eyes change a E/c a bit then turn back into its original color making his tears dripped down to Mitchi's cheek.

The two just stare at each other in silence when Mikey broke it by saying.. "we cant go back in time." He stood up his gun still pointed at Mitchi's cheek.

Bang!

Takemitchi closed his eyes tightly waiting for tha pain but he was surprise when Mikey fall sideways.

"Are you okay, Takemitchi?!" Naoto ask while positioning his gun aiming at Mikey. Takemitchi look down and his eyes widen.

"Mikey!!" He shouted and cradled the bloody boy in his arms.

"Takemitchi, dont go near him!" Naoto shouted but then noticed the gun wasnt even loaded "He never intended to kill him?"

"Mikey!!! Mikey!!!" Mitchi called his name as he look at the unconscious Mikey at his lap. "MIKEY!!!" He screamed his name, voice full of sadness and regret.

Mitchi and Mikey exchage a bit of words. "Takemitchi... Your hands is warm.." Mikey murmured while crying. He look up and his eyes widen. "Y/n... I'm happy to see you again.." he said with a closed eye smile, tears rolling down to the side of his head.

~•~
It was raining and Chifuyu was walking around in the neighborhood. "It still raining..." He mumbled and look over to the playground with a small 'huh?' only to find Takemitchi beating up a tire.

"I wont lose!!" Takemitchi yelled and punch the tire.

"What the hell are you doing?" Chifuyu ask making Mitchi flinch and look at him.

"Chifuyu! B-but what are you doing here?!" Mitchi ask.

"What are you...I was going to see you and Y/n but then I saw a weirdo figthing a wheel." Chifuyu said in a matter of fact as Takemitchi look at him with a bit flushed cheeks.

"Im..."

"Talking with a Tyre wheel under this rain is totally creepy." Chifuyu said while looking at Takemitchi who was now embarrassed.

"Shut your mouth! Im busy and im not playing around! Nee-nee is just around the corner go find her!" Mitchi said and go back to punching the wheel. Chifuyu look at him with an irk mark totally pissed by him.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Chifuyu ask and that, Mitchi tell him all what he saw in the future and his ounch was getting harsher and harsher. "Stop it Takemitchi! Blowing your hands off wont make you stronger!"

"I thought about this a lot with Naoto!!" He said as tears finally escape from his eyes and his punch was even more harsher. "What can I do in the past for the future to turn well, to successfully save everyone! We had no clue, were walking in circles! Who killed Hina!!! Did really Mikey kill everyone?!!"

Then someone grasp his hoddie and throw him away. The boys look at Y/n who was wearing a black hoddie and pant along with her shoes was now soaking wet, looking at her younger twin.

"Chifuyu said stop, isnt he?"