17

The meeting ended and Kisaki invited the three to his private room.

They entered the room as Y/n feel some uneasy feeling bubbling in her guts but shrugg it off.

"Please have a sit." Kisaki invited as the siblings sat.

"Thanks sir!" Takemitchi said.

"Im sorry for having your time, please sit as well chifuyu." Kisaki said, as Y/n just wanted to rip that smile of his.

'I can still rip your handsome face, bastard.'

"Im sorry sir, but I am no in position to do that." Chifuyu said bowing a bit. Kisaki smile at him.

"Still uptight, I see.." Kisaki said as Y/n smile at Chifuyu to reassure him that its okay to sit.

"Please sit beside me, Chifu." Y/n said and she saw that he's about to decline so she said. "That's an order from your higher-up Chifu." Chifuyu then sat beside Takemitchi making Y/n smile.

"We've known each other for a long time right?" Kisaki started as Y/n furrowed her brows.

"Uh... Yeah.." Takemit hi answered as she sighs.

"Then?"

"Its been 12 years since I joined Toman, I never thought I'd still hang out with the same friends today that I had all that years ago.." Kisaki said as Y/n listened to him for the first time and she didnt failed to notice the weird expression Takemitchi had. "What? Did I said something weird?"

"Ah no!" Takemitchi denied as Y/n look at the two.

She knows that Takemitchi was the culprit why her best friend Hina died. She was angry at her twin but cant do anything.

"Takemitchi, Chifuyu, Y/n... What do you think of me?"

"Huh?" The three said in sync.

"It was around this time, twelve years ago when Baji went missing." He said as Y/n tensed a bit and gulp while Kisaki observe the girl's reaction. "It was...my fault.." he look down with 'sadden' face "I set up the bloody Halloween. Using Hanma, I convinced Kazutora Hanemiya to join us creating the organization called Valhalla." He continued while getting a bottle of alcohol. "Them Toman clashed with Valhalla..."

"Why did you do that?" Chifuyu ask

"Because I wanted power, I wanted to achieve something worthy of admiration. If I could settle that conflict, most of them would bow to me. I was desperate... I didnt think Baji would end up hurting himself then went missing." Kisakinsaid as Y/n was so uneasy in her seat and started to look around.

"I meant it... Chifuyu." He then bowed "im sorry!" The two look in shock as Y/n just ignore them and just fucos to shrugg the unease feelings. "I really wanted to apologize for that, I learned that, after twelve years... Friends are what's really important."

"Did... Did you really regret your actions back then?" Takemitchi ask

"I never forgot.. not even today." He said then smile. "You three still probably hate me but have a drink with me just this one." He said while passing the three glasses towards the three.

The three took the glass as Kisaki took his own glass and raise it in the air. "Lets toast to our new begining." They bump their glasses together and drink the content inside.

But minutes later... They suddenky felt dizzy and the last think they saw was Kisaki's smirk.

Takemitchi woke up him being tied into a chair, "what is going on?!"

"Takemitchi.."Chifuyu called as Takemitchi look at his partner in shock.

"Chifuyu?! Why are you so fvcked up?!" He ask observing Chifuyu's bloody figure.

"Once if I untied this rope... I'll fvcking kill you myself, Kisaki!" Y/n screamed while wiggling in her chair. She was also fvcked up, bloody face a few red mark in her white skin, bruised cheek.

"Nee-nee!" Mitchi called.

"Matsuno Chifuyu, you were always a thorn in my side, you always hold a grudge towards me since the accident 12 years ago. Trying to get revenge for Baji Keisuke?" Kisaki ask and glance at the girl who glaring at him. "And you even has the 2nd most powerful of our group in your side." Kisaki then kicked Chifuyu.

"Stop it!" Takemitchi shouted.

"Just admit it already, youre the one who who ratted toman, arent ya?!" He said still kicking the poor boy.

"Its fvcking me!!" Y/n shouted as tears poured out in her eyes.

(EDITED)