40

The two adults finally arrives at the training ground where they used to hang out when they're still youngsters. And they look around and saw the three kids they've been looking for.

Y/n's back leaned un the trunk of the three, while her two arms wrapped around the two sleepings kids, she's only wearing tank top and visibly shivering from the cold, since she gave her jacket to Sarada.

She keeps rubbing her hands with them so that they wont feel cold anymore even thought her breathes were shakey.

"Y/n.!!" Naruto called and run towards them, Y/n shakily look up with a shakey sigh.

"Finally...." She said as Sakura carry Sarada since they are dead asleep. Sakura look at Natuto wide eyes then into Y/n.

"Naruto..." Sakura started but Naruto motioned her to quite and they'll talk tomorrow which she nodded and bid goodbye to the him.

Naruto took off her orange jacket and put it in her shoulders as she hug it. "Lets go home, Y/n.." he murmured but then Y/n faint, before he could hit the ground, a man with neck-length black hair catches her before she could hit.

"I-Im.... Going to take Nee-san's home." His cold voice uttered as Naruto look back and saw Sasuke holding her with his arm.

"Take care of her then, Sasuke." Naruto said and teleported back home. Sasuke look in at her and teleported back home.

~•~
In the end, the duel of Metal Lee and Y/n was cancelled since she got a high fever. She and Sasuke was just staring at each other with their dull eyes.

Y/n then sneeze but regain her posture again. "Who are you?" She ask as Sasuke sighs.

"Are you my long lost sister or just a stupid child replica of her?" He ask as Y/n irk at this making her throw a chopsticks at him.

"Shut up you stupid fvck— and im not a stupid replica.! Im too unique and no one can copy me.!" She shouted but regret it after since her head pounded making her groan and massages her head.

"You really are my sister." Sasuke said with a smile. Sakura enter the room with a bowl of porridge, she smile and put the porridge at the small table and put in front of her.

"Eat up, Y/n-chan.." she said as Y/n nodded and thank her.

~•~
Its been days since she got back in her original world, she get along with everyone and meeting some old friends and teachers. Iruka cried when he saw her and hug her as if she's his lost daughter.

Kakashi was the one who keep apologizing for being a bad teacher but Y/n just reassured him that he's the best which works.

Now they're all in Naruto's living room having fun. Suddenly Y/n's head pounded hard and her eyes widen at the vision she saw.

It was Mikey shooting her younger twin multiple times and left him there to die, while Mikey went into the rooftop and jump, but then he stopped from falling since Mitchi grasp his hands.

Tears unconsciously falling in her eyes eeing her younger twin suffering like that, he was shot multiple times yet there he was fighting from death just to save Mikey.

Nee-nee... Lend me your strength...

Her vision was out as she left there panting woth a sob making everyone worry. "Are you okay Y/n-chan?" Temari ask as she rub Y/n's back.

"I-I need to go back... T-they need me!" She said as she stand up and stumble abit since her legs started to numb. She was slowly turning into her adult form wearing a black shirt and pants. Her hair was now long, and she became more attractive.

Kakashi was staring at her wide eyes with a bit blush in his pale cheeks. Y/n then check herself out. "Fvck... "

Her body started to glow as she smile at everyone "Its nice to meet you again everyone.. until then.!" With that she disappear.

~•~
She open her eyes and now she's free falling in the sky, she look down and saw that Takemitchi and Mikey was already falling so she catch them up and her e/c eyes connected to Mikey's.

"Y/n..." He murmured with wide eyes. Y/n smile brightly at him and hug them both.

"got you two.." she whispers and twisted their body so she could take the impact. There bodies was near in the ground with Mikey still crying.

It was the last thing she knew when pain shoot in her entire body.

(Edited)