46

"Mikey maybe saw this coming.." Draken said as Y/n (who's done teasing Senju) approches them.

"Draken... Mitchi.." She called as they look at her. "Lets keep this secret between us three. When I was hanging my wish in the bamboo, I foresee the future. " She said as Draken look at her wide eyes.

"Youre a time traveler too?" He asks as Y/n shook her head.

"No... I just able to see some visions.." she said

"Me too.." Mitchi added "In that future, I saw Senju died protecting me. "Ive prevented that Terrible outcome."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Senju asks but she got ignored by them.

"Its all thanks to you Nee-nee.."

"Stop with that nickname already.."Y/n frowned as Mitchi look at her.

"You still call me Mitchi tho." He said as Y/n look back to him.

"Cause that's the shortcut of your name moron."

Draken chuckled and look at the two "You both still arguing like a child." He said as Mitchi look at him and smile.

"We've successfully changed one's future." Mitchi stated as Draken smile again.

"Is that so?.... Then im glad." He said with a closed eyes smile.

"Hey, I think we should gotta go! We'll be in trouble if someone's get here." Senju said as Takemitchi look at her running away figure.

"Ah, youre right!" He exclaimed and followed her but halt when he notices that her twin and Draken didn't follow them. He was confuse why Y/n was frozen infront Draken and Draken didnt move in his spot too.

"Takemitchi... Please tell this to Mikey." Draken started.

"Dra....ken..?" Y/n murmured as Takemitchi look at them both. Tears finally escape from her eyes as she stare wide eyes at him.

"Huh?"

"...dont cause too much trouble.." Draken added as Takemitchi look at him.

"What are you talking about?! You tell him that yourse—" he was shock when Y/n quickly fall into her knees and in cue Draken collapses above her.

"O-oi Draken!!" Y/n shouted.

"Ive done, all I can do." He murmured as Y/n shake him.

"When did you get shot, Moron?!" She yelled while her tears hits his face.

"Its alright, we can definitely save you." Takemitchi said while amiling but nehind those smile was anxiety.

"I see, im dying.." Draken said as Y/n slap him softly.

"Youre not going to die!! I cant plan your funeral yet!! I WANNA PLAN YOURE WEDDING WITH EMMA-CHAN!!" Y/n cried as Draken weakly look at her and caressed her cheeks making her look at him.

"This is the first time I saw you cry..." He said "And Emma loves you, Y/n.. and I love you both.. I know that it was wrong to fall for two person in the same time but.... I fell for you two." He added as Y/n look at him wide eyes. "Emma know this, and she was happy.... That Im inlove to the person she's inlove with..." He chuckled "A poly wedding wouldn't so bad..right?"

Y/n's lips quivered as she hug his head closer to her chest and he unconsciously snuggle, finding her warmth comforting. "Idiot.... I hate you...." She sobs

"Takemitchi, dont blame yourself for this, okay?" Draken asks "This all happened because you came back from the past, but because of my own will. You saved my life, so i'll gladly put my life on the line for you."

"Im going to find a w-way to save you, Draken.." Y/n whispered as she ignored him and and Mitchi talking, her thoughts was lost...

"Please take care of Mikey..." Draken murmured as Y/n shakes when she feels his warmth fading away..

"Draken??... Draken! Draken!!" She called but no response. "Call some fvcking ambulance!!" Takemitchi immediately stand up and calls.

~•~
Ambulance arrives fast as they escort Draken in the stretchers. Minutes later..

"How's he?!" Takemitchi asks but the nurses look at him.

"Sorry, we couldn't save him."

Y/n then charges at the nurses and grab his collar "If you just drove in the fvcking hospital, he would be saved!!" She yelled and pull them out of the ambu and lock the door ignoring the banging from the nurses.

She look at Draken's and hovered her palm in his chest and the other one is in the eyes as her lips connected to him.

"Healing Technique: saviour lips."

(Edited)