43

She wasn't shock at all when she heard from Draken that Mikey choose his own path. The Sanos' are worried about him, especially Izana. While she was staring at her ceiling her brows furrowed.

"I really need to finish this quickly..." She muttered and exit the house by jumping out of her window.

Morning came Draken invited the Hanagaki twins to come in his place. Wearing a simple black oversized shirt, a leggings and a simple shoes.

Y/n was shock when they entered a brothel but didnt judge Draken, but what shock her more when they introduce themselves at the the man in his late 40s.

"Youre here before, Mitchi?!" She ask while looking darkly at him "youre cheating with Hina? You got laid? Youre aren't virgin anymore?!"

"N-no.! Nee-nee... I-its just!!"

"He was just visiting me.." Draken said with a grin making Y/n raise her brow at the two of them then shrug. He then guide them to his room and let them sit in his bed while he prepares some snacks.

~•~
Y/n was now walking towards the Akatsuki's base but first she went into the cafe to buy some sweets but the corner of her eyes caught someone with a girl.

She walk towards him and clears her throat. "I didnt know you had a girlfriend, Waka-kun." She said as the girl look up to her and flinch.

"Hanagaki-kun?" She ask as Y/n look at her and blink.

"She knows me.."She said as Waka invited her to sit beside him which she said after excusing herself.

"Ahh Senju before you assume things. She's Takemitchi's twin sister." Waka said Senju to react even more.

"You know my brother?" She ask while looking at Senju who who nod with a smile. "Ahh pardon, Im Hanagaki Y/n."

"Kawaragi Senju at your service." They then shook hands then pulled away. "I really admired Takemitchi..."

"Ohhh, I know that..." Y/n said while smiling "soo how did you two met?"

"I was asked him to join our gang and he did." Senju said but stopped when she feels the air changes.

"Oh is that so?" Y/n ask darkly as she stood up while slamming her hand in the table. "Ohohoho, he cant join any gangs anymore.." she paused and look at Senju darkly "I cant let him get hurt anymore."

"One box order of Taiyaki's!"

Y/n's mood immediately changed into a happy one. "Goodbye, I hope you two get home safe." With that she happily hop in the counter and get the box and paid then before she exit she send them a glare and go on.

She arrive at the base grumpily munching the Taiyaki, Itachi greeted his sister with a poke in the forehead and let her have her time. Then when she finally calm they talk about the incoming battle.

~•~
"What did you do that?! It was embarrassing!" Mitchi said as he follows his sister who's walking away from him.

"Cant you understand Mitchi?, I was protecting you!" His sister argue back.

"Well, I dont need protection! I can protect myself!" He said as Y/n quite down and listen to his ramble. "—inshort, I dont need you anymore!"

With that she grabs his shoulder bringing him closer to him as she glares at him. "When will you share your burden to me? You keep handling it alone! I was worried! Didnt you say that we got each other's back?! Then why you keep shouldering it alone?!"

"Nee-nee..."

"Why Mitchi...." She murmured as she rested her forehead at his houlder. "I cant lose you! "

"I need to do this... I didnt see you in the future." He muttered as Y/n look at him.

"That doesn't mean im going to die!"

"But you die multiple times!" Mitchi angrily yelled making Y/n quite down a bit. I mean he's right, she did almost loss her life multiple times.

"Mitchi.... Let me tell you the truth, im immortal.." she said as Takemitchi look at her dumbfounded. "Im not joking."

Of course she's just joking! She's not immortal, she's just a freaking normal human! Its just Sasori keeps on saving her cause she's the key! She's the key to their door in the paradise!

(Edited)