34

While the 4 boys were talking, Sanzu quitely sneak out and went to the back door and saw Y/n there laying down in the floor badly injured. Sanzu then  caressed her with a guilty look.

"Why didn't you hit back, Y/n-san?" He whispered observing her bloody and bruised face. "What have I done??"

Y/n who was unconscious for real only whimpered in her sleep. Suddenly Mucho called for Sanzu asking him to get her out which he hesitantly did.

Sanzu then put Y/n infront of Mitchi and the two boys making their eyes widen.

"Y/n-chan?!"

"Y/n!"

"Nee-nee!"

The three boys exclaimed while looking at the girl who's tied up and a bruised. Mucho crouched down and grip her hair and lift her hair making her unconsciously hiss.

"You dead? Oi..." He called as Sanzu gritted his teeth behind his mask and was about to approach the big guy when Y/n suddenly slam her head in his making him shout in pain and let go of her hair.

"Nee-nee! You okay?!" Takemitchi ask while watching his twin shakily stand up while glaring at Mucho. "Wait... Stay down Nee-nee youre badly injured! Please!"

"Listen to your brother, Y/n-chan! "Inui plead while Koko just watch with gritted teeth.

"Shut up!!" Y/n yelled and charge at Mucho but she was too weak at the moment so Mucho just easily punch her making her flew back as her back hit the wall breaking some bones in  the process.

The three boys started to scream her name while wiggling in there spots, as Y/n's ears started to ring, her vision was red due to the blood that flow from her head, her body feels numb as she collapsed there, eyes slowly shutting and the last thing she heard was the three boys calling at her.

~•~
Its been days since Takemitchi and Inui got out while Koko was forced to join Tenjiku and Y/n has been missing since. All of the gang members were furious on what they heard and also worried in the same time.

Meanwhile the girl who's currently laying in someone's bed while a man was putting a wet rag in her forehead with a sigh he started to clean up her body carefully since it was bruised.

Her chest were wrapped up in bandages since she got her back ribs broken. Her breath were steady as the man finished cleaning her. A girl with messy short hair came inside the room along with a guy with stripe hair.

"Is she okay, Takeomi?" The girl ask in worry as she sat beside her older brother.

"She's okay Senju, but she hasn't woke up yet." Takeomi answered as he put the basin aside and leaned in the nightstand abit.

"She's tough... I was surprised that Sanzu ask you a favor, and using that desperate face he must have a crush." Wakasa stated while licking his lollipop. The three was quite just looking at the girl who's sleeping.

After staring at her, Y/n cant take it anymore and snap her eyes open "Staring is considered rude." She said as she sat up which she immediately regretted.."ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.." she hissed as Takeomi let her lay again.

"You have a broke bones.." He said as Y/n stare at him.

"Youre Shini's friends right?" She ask as the two male nodded. "Youre Wakasa anndddd Takeomi." She said calmly but in the inside she was screeching. The two hot guys in the hospital!!

"Uh hi! Im Kawaragi Senju!" The girl suddenly introduce herself as Y/!n look at her and nod.

"Im Hanagaki Y/n. Pleasure to meet you Kawaragi-san.. and thanks for helping me." Y/n said and boy with her head only. Senju just wave it off with a grin while Wakasa smirk.

"We dont want to help you but Sanzu begged for it." Wakasa said as Y/n went silent and let out a sigh.

"They're traitors.. they betrayed toman cause Izana is coming back? Wtf?? B-but I dont hate Sanzu... I might kill Mucho later Tho." Y/n suddenly muttered "Ohhh how about torture?? No... Let's put some wasabi in his eyes—" as she continued to mutter with shadowed face with red glowing dotted eyes and a grin on her face.

(Edited)