10~ TEARS

Brooke had no time for any of it

Brooke had no time for any of it. No time for bothering to hide her secret from a concerned Molly and Arthur as she stormed into the Leaky Cauldron with mascara dripping all over her face as a result of the excessive crying she had done and Charlie following after her, apologizing for his sudden outburst.

"Brooke, hear me out, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way!" Charlie apologized, running after her like a lost puppy, only to have the room door slammed on his face by his girlfriend, if that's what she was to him anymore.

Bill immediately pulled his brother away from Brooke's room and asked, "What did you do to her?"

"Don't act all innocent, William Weasley. You knew everything!" Charlie snapped at him, and Bill's eyes widened.

"Well, now you know the exact reason why she didn't tell you anything," Bill exclaimed through gritted teeth and Charlie scoffed.

"You better fix everything up, Charlie. She might've lied, but I'm pretty sure she didn't deserve anything you did to her. And you know that I would never be able to see her in tears, right?" Bill told Charlie, and gave him a gentle pat on the back, returning back to Arthur and Molly, as they showered him with questions.

"Give them some space, mum. They'll be okay," Bill told Molly as Brooke emerged out of the room a few minutes later.

"Bree," Charlie said and stood up to approach Brooke.

Brooke looked at him. And Charlie had expected to see the fury in her eyes. But he couldn't see anything. They weren't the dark blue warm and inviting eyes he always got lost in, anymore. They were completely emotionless. Not even the slightest expression radiated from her eyes.

She gently reached for the collar button of her new robes that McGonagall had sent for her, to wear on her first day at Hogwarts. Charlie shoT her a questioning look as she unclasped the all too familiar charmed necklace from around her neck and kept it on Charlie's outstretched palm, closing his large fingers around it, using her own petite hands.

"Please don't do this Bree," Charlie said, cupping Brooke's jaw.

"I don't have a choice, Charles," Brooke whispered, removing his hands and walking over to Bill.

"Owl me as soon as the feast is over, yeah?" Bill told Brooke and she nodded. He enclosed Brooke in a brief hug, as Brooke was a second away from Breaking down completely.

"We'll miss you, Bree. Keep on owling us," Molly said as Brooke and Bill parted and Brooke nodded at the couple. She shot one last look at Charlie, who was on the verge of tears himself, and apparated.

A/N-

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm planning on reuniting Remus with Brooke in the next chapter, and I don't want to make it sound like a small deal.

I'm sorry for the slow updates, I got an internship and I spend most of my day working.

Thank you for the constant support, y'all.

5K FREAKING READS LESSGOOOO!!!!