I. PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Dear Brooke,

Well, looks like you were right, I'm a Gryffindor! Although the hat did consider placing me in Slytherin, it did take my choice into consideration. I was having cold feet for some time, as Ron said that Fred told him that we had to wrestle a troll. I was greatly relieved when I found out that he was just messing.

Anyways, Ron told me all about your stay at the Burrow, how you got rid of spiders for him, how you twisted Fred's ears when he turned Ron's stuffed toy into a spider and how you and Charlie snogged right in the middle of the living room of his house. ;)

And P.S. Ron's rat bit a huge Slytherin bully today.

I miss you already, Anny Boo.

Love,
Hazza.

Dear Harry,

I didn't know that the two of you had spent your train ride gossiping about me, well not complaining, though. I'm so proud of you, Hazza. I hope you've got a nice dormitory and like the food. At least it's better than the ones I cook.

And I miss you too, Hazza.

Love,
Anny Boo

Dear Charles,

Looks like I was right about us Potters having a soft corner for redheads. Harry and Ron are good friends already and they spent their train ride gossiping about our kiss at the Burrow. I never knew that there was anyone apart from Bill and Ginny who liked our PDA so much. And I'm not complaining, the more the merrier.

And, Harry and Ron are Gryffindors, so... How much are you willing to bet on the fact that Harry will end up as a Chaser on the team in his second year, Just like me and James?

Anyways, I love you, and I am missing you, a lot.

Tell me if any of the Romanian dragon-loving women caught your eye. Because I'm planning on publishing my 'GUIDE TO A DRAGON LOVER'S HEART: DOs and DON'Ts, Charlie Weasley edition'. ;)

Say hi to Belle for me.

Loads of love,
Bree

Dear Brooke,

I'm ready to bet on the fact that Harry will end up as a Seeker, just like his aunt's boyfriend. And yes, Ron has always secretly routed for us and our PDA, so old news. And yes, I might just give anything to kiss you or have you in my arms again.

And I might've not been able to find a dragon-loving Romanian for myself. But I've definitely found myself a fanbase for being the boyfriend of 'The Girl who Fought'.

Geez, who would've imagined that the person who stood strong against Voldemort would look (and feel) so good underneath the Dragon Lover. But no, I'm not complaining either. I like taking control and staring at you squirming under my touch. ;)

MERLIN I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Also, Belle misses you as well.

I love you so freaking much, Bree.

Yours (probably forever),
Charlie.

To Ms. Brooke Potter,

It is an absolute honor for me to tell you that Harry Potter has been chosen as the permanent seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, which has been led under the Guidance of Mr. Oliver Wood.