07~ GLAD

The Potters and the Weasleys along with Hermione were having dinner when Arthur told the group that the ministry will be sending cars for taking them to King's Cross the next day

Brooke, who was sitting between Bill and Charlie received a questioning look from Harry, as she nodded, so as to tell him that it was true.

"Why?" asked Percy curiously. 

"It's because of you, Perce," said George seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the bonnets, with HB on them-"

"-for Humungous Bighead," completed Fred.

Everyone except Percy and Molly snorted into their pudding.

Arthur then explained that the ministry was providing cars to them because the Weasleys didn't have one, and the ministry wanted to do him a favor.

Once they were done with dinner, everyone apart from Brooke, Charlie, Bill, Arthur, and Molly left the pub, as Molly and Arthur told the three of them that there were a few things they needed to discuss.

But the discussion turned into a one-on-one fight between Arthur and Molly, as the couple started arguing over telling Harry about Sirius Black. Molly felt that Harry shouldn't be told about Sirius, but Arthur said that Harry needed to know the truth.

Brooke was confused as to what side to pick on. She wanted Harry to know the truth but also did not want Harry to go all pandemonium over the piece of news.

Brooke then leaned over to Charlie and whispered a few things to him. Charlie listened to her attentively and nodded, then he decided to speak up. 

"Um, Mum, Dad? Brooke wanted to say that we should let Harry know what he needs to know. Who Sirius Black is, and why would he be after him. Let's not drive him into paranoia with vague and unverifiable details." Charlie told his parents.

"Besides, no one is really sure that Black's after Harry-" Molly started.

Arthur slammed his fist on the table and Brooke winced, as Charlie noticed her reaction and interlaced his fingers with her, rubbing circles on the back of her hand to calm her down.

The argument continued, as Brooke was having flashbacks from the night she had an encounter with Sirius. But Charlie rubbing circles on her skin kept her from losing it.

The argument ended with a negotiation where Arthur said that he would never say a word against the ministry and the Azkaban Guards if they managed to save Harry. 

The group got up and Arthur and Molly were the first ones to leave. Bill whispered a quick goodnight to Brooke and Charlie and left the room. 

Brooke held out her hand for Charlie as the redhead accepted it and the couple walked out of the door. But before they could proceed towards the stairs, Charlie stopped and Brooke turned to send him a questioning look. Charlie pulled her in and wrapped another arm around her waist, crashing his lips on hers. Brooke immediately kissed him back, cupping his jaw. It wasn't a passionate or a hungry kiss. It was just a slow and affectionate kiss, which allowed the duo to feel how much they actually had a yearning for each other and how even a distance of more than three thousand miles between them hadn't managed to tear them apart.

Or at least that's what they thought.

After a few long moments, they parted as Charlie rested his forehead in hers, her petite jaw cupped between his large hands.

"I'm glad that you've handled all of this so well, Bree," Charlie told her and Brooke smiled at her boyfriend.

"I love you, Bree. I've always loved you and I always will," Charlie told Brooke.

"I love you too, Charlie," Brooke whispered to him.

Charlie smiled and Brooke climbed on his back, telling him to carry her to her room, as Charlie giggled and followed.

A/N-

I'M MAKING MEMES ON MY STORY!