FORTY-THREE | year 6

THOSE THREE WORDS

THOSE THREE WORDS

"Have you guys noticed that there might be something weird going on with Cassiopeia?" asked Hermione, frowning as she sat next to Ron who was trying to understand his Charms homework.

Harry sat on his favourite armchair, flicking through the pages of his potions book which contained loads of scribbles from the "half-blood prince".

He shut his book and placed it on his lap, not wanting to put it anywhere that anyone would find. He looked up, his eyebrows creasing.

"What ever do you mean?" asked Harry.

"I... I don't know," Hermione pursed her lips. "Well, I mean a few days ago I saw her at the restricted section of the library. And then she skips breakfast and lunch! Not only that, but she also hangs out with her brother a lot."

"Yeah it's quite odd," shrugged Ron. "I'm sure it's nothing anyway, I mean, she could just be busy with homework since NEWTS is coming up."

"It's only the first week of school!" exclaimed Hermione.

"What was she doing in the restricted section?" frowned Harry.

"She said she was being asked questions by Snape during her detention with him, she didn't want to look dumb, so she wanted to look through there." answered Hermione.

Harry couldn't disagree. Ever since what happened last year, Cassiopeia seemed to be busy with something. She always seemed to have something in her mind that she's thinking of. He also noticed that during dinner, she would always sit next to her brother, which was unusual because she hates him.

"I'm sure it's nothing," said Harry, leaning back on his chair.

"Are you sure?" the bushy haired girl lifted a brow.

"Positive," he answered.

°°°

Cassiopeia groaned as she threw the letter that Borgin sent to her in front of Draco who had his sleeves rolled up, with an open book in hand as he stood in front of the vanishing cabinet.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Borgin said he sold the damn necklace!" She shouted, "what do we do now?!"

"What else do you have in mind? I told you that it was a rubbish idea!"

"I'll tell him to get it from the person who bought it, and I'm going to tell Greyback to pay Borgin a little visit." The girl angrily grabbed another piece of parchment.