TEN | year 3

A SLIGHT NUDGE

"I'm starting to think you, Potter, Weasel and Mudblood are becoming close friends." Draco narrows his eyes as he and Cassiopeia walk up the stairs to go to their Diviation class. "I wonder what father would think."

"He would not mind I'm sure." She shrugged, other people brush pass her shoulder, annoyed that they were walking too slow.

"You will be called a traitor if anyone sees you and them hanging out." Draco huffs. "Actually I won't mind that, at least I could have you out of the house."

The bell rang, and only Draco and her were standing in front of the door to the classroom.

Cassiopeia laughed dryly before pouting, "Aww, but you'll miss your sister. Who would be there if someone were to push you off the stairs and help you with your booboo? "

"I can clean up and help myself, you should—AHHH!"

Draco was pushed down the stairs, he tumbles down like a small ball. He yells, tries to stop himself from falling, grabbing anything that could help him stop. Until, he finally stops, panting as his face and robes were all dusty from the dirty stairs.

He stands up, wobbling. His hair was a mess, his eyes filled with anger. "CASSIOPEIA!"

Cassiopeia, who stood smirking, chuckled. "Clean up after yourself."

Draco sneers, grabbing his things and walking up the stairs. Cassiopeia walks inside the classroom, closing the door on Draco who was about to yell something at the girl.

Draco opened the door, panting, Cassiopeia takes a seat next to hermione with a smug look on her face. "Sorry we're late Professor, something happened."

"SHE PUSHED ME OFF THE BLOODY STAIRS!" Draco yelled, fixing his hair. Harry looks at Cassiopeia amused, who winked at the green-eyed boy before shrugging.

"Push is such a strong word, brother, its more like 'giving you a little nudge so you can shut up'" she smiled.

"Oh I'll give you a little nudge when I stick my foot up your arse—"

"HEY! Watch your language in front of our Professor."

Trelawney shook her head, turning to Draco. "Sit down, Mr Malfoy."

•••

"Relax...Let your mind...go."

The students gaze into the crystal ball, faces reflecting the mist within. Hermione sits next to Cassiopeia who stared into the crystal ball, her eyes focused.

"Don't tell me you actually see something in that stupid crystal ball?" asked Hermione.

"Actually, yes." Cassiopeia nodded, "I see Hogwarts burning, people running and spells being thrown around."

"What?"

"Joking," she snickered. "And no, I can't see anything. Only your annoyed face."

"Crystal-gazing requires that you clear the Inner Eye." Trelawney continued, "Only then, will you...See. Oh my, what do we have here?"

As Trelawney eyes Harry's crystal, Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Here we go again," Hermione lets out an annoyed sigh.  "It's the Grim! It's the Grim!"

Trelawney's eyes narrow. "My dear, from the moment you first arrived in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shrivelled as and old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you desperately cleave."

Stung, Hermione starts to reply, but -- remarkably -- seems incapable of a single word.  Rising gracelessly, she exits, knocking her crystal ball to the floor.  Cassiopeia stared with an impressed look.

As students walk out of the classroom, Cassiopeia looked back at her Professor who seemed to be gazing into her own crystal ball. She shrugged, walking out of the Classroom, but as she turned to walk down the stairs she bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Watch where you're going."

"Oh! Sorry, Cassiopeia." Harry smiled.

"Oh. You." She pursed her lips, "What are you still doing here?"

"I'm giving back the crystal ball." said Harry, Cassiopeia looked at the ball on his hand Its smoke seemed to be whirling around.

"I'll wait for you, Just set it down there, Professor Trelawney seems to be busy."

Their footsteps echo, Cassiopeia looks at Harry with unease. Harry looks into the crystal ball, Cassiopeia looks with him and she sees the face of Sirius Black.

A hand grabs her shoulder, and the other grabs Harry. Cassiopeia stares in shock as Trelawney looks at them, her voice hollow.

"Professor—" Harry starts.

"He will return tonight..."

Harry and Cassiopeia share a frightened look.

"What?" The girl blinks.

"Tonight, when the clock strikes twelve, the servant shall break free." Trelawney comtinues, her eyes look like they're at the back of her head. "He and his master shall be reunited once more...."

Trelawney smiles savagely... then her head falls forward. When it rises, she blinks, eyes the hand that lies upon Harry and Cassiopeia's shoulder.

"So sorry, dear children." She apologised, smiling. "Did you say something?"Her voice is normal once more.  Harry shakes his head, Cassiopeia opened her mouth to speak but Harry grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom.

"Dear merlin, what the hell was that?!" Cassiopeia moved her hand away from his, putting it on her head as she felt shivers down her spine.

"I don't know, that was weird."

•••

LMFAO I FORGOT THAT DRACO ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE IN DIVINATION- lets say he came just to see how boring it is, yeah? Jsjakjsn