『 end? 』

‼️slight nsfw

in the vicinity of the winery stood the owner who was looking out of his window. his eyes stared at the sky longingly as he suddenly felt a sense of sadness. that familiar feeling of someone getting taken away from you by fate. he truly wonder the reason.

"the sky is empty tonight."

the sky mirrors what he felt that night. diluc wanted nothing but to rest on his bed, pushing his works aside. a flash of past memory pass through his mind.

diluc closed his bedroom window before heading down to the kitchen.

he really wants to know why he suddenly felt the urge to remake a certain sorcerer's favorite food. he must admit, he's really good at making them.

"mr albedo, it's getting late. klee must be waiting for you already." sucrose reminds her teacher who seemed to be too focused on his work.

albedo finally looks up from whatever he was doing and began to messily pack up. "my apologies. you can head home, i'll close everything up."

sucrose nod before grabbing her stuff and heading for the door. "also," albedo's voice stops her. he stares at one opened book with a glint of sparkle in his eyes, " please inform timaeus to get ready for the cold soon."

during nighttime, the only thing you could hear around wangshu inn were the sound of wind blowing and leaves falling.

a lone adeptus stared at the sky like he usually does when no monsters were present. his one hand was rested on his knee as the other gently pets the cat by his side.

the cat that still awaits it's master to come back.

"hey chongyun, why do you look so down?" xingqiu asked his dear friend worriedly.

chongyun had been staring at his dinner for a while, not saying anything. he didn't look like he was listening to what xingqiu was saying either.

"something on your mind?"

chongyun shook his head no, "i'm just.. feeling bothered. n-not by you! i just suddenly thought of yuki and.." he stopped.

"you miss her?" chongyun stiffens at xingqiu's direct but true words. "how.. could i miss her? we hung out like– three times." shyly, he looks away.

xingqiu chuckled, "and two of them, we invited her over to our houses. i'd say they were memorable." xingqiu grab his chopsticks and picking up a dumpling, putting it in front of chongyun's face. "i miss her too, you know. it's nothing new and she's an adventurer so we have to expect to not see her for a long time. here,"

chongyun pushes xingqiu's chopsticks away gently before grabbing his own. "i can eat myself." with pink hued cheeks, chongyun eats while closing his eyes.

xingqiu's laughter fills the room right after.

"they look like they're having fun." xinyan says, looking over at the blue duo few tables away. "it's good to see them laugh! those two have been frowning all week." xiangling place the last plate of their dinner on the table before grabbing her chopsticks.

"i wonder what made then sad? do you know anything, xiangling?" yunjin ask.

xiangling hums, "well.. they told me once about a sorcerer that chongyun caught a little crush on." she giggles, talking in whisper. the topic got the other two's attention as they join in on her giggling.