『 cold 』

"t-tuna... tuna.." yuki shivers, rubbing her arms in an attempt to warm up a little. despite her winter uniform, the cold still managed to make her shiver.

she looks over to aether, judgingly staring at him in disbelief. "o..kaka..?!" his clothing is not something people would normally wear to a place as cold as this.

aether laughs, "nope. as long as we stand beside something hot, i'll be fine!" he reassures. he boldly intertwine his hand with hers, "maybe this will help?" he innocently smiled. yuki thanked the weather for making her face already red.

aether obviously knew what he was doing.

after yuki's full recovery, the three decided to explore a new area in mondstadt. aether told her he had heard of this 'dragonspine' from other people, but was yet to prepare himself for the cold weather.

"this is too cold for paimon..! h..how about we stand near that fire for a while.." yuki nod as aether reluctantly agrees. and so, they stood right beside the hot fire.

after a while, yuki got used to the cold and was finally prepared to walk throught the cold. it took a while to drag paimon away from the fire and start walking but they managed after promising her a nice and hot sticky honey roast.

along their journey, of course they stumbled upon many monsters. they were even leftover small curses from before. beating the leader really destroyed the whole curse spirits in mondstadt. is it going to be the same for every nation?

"don't get distracted, yuki. this place is said to be more dangerous than the normal mondstadt." aether warns, keeping her hand tight with his. she nod, putting out an 'ok' sign.

...

...

...

well, that didn't age well.

they found themselves faced with a camp of hilichurls. being the warrior aether is, he went straight to fighting. he is the honorary knight.. and dragonspine is still mondstadt.

of course, yuki fought along, but the monsters separated into two groups. one group attacked aether while the other attacked yuki. paimon was also busy avoiding attacks from the cryo slimes.

without realizing, yuki strayed off pretty far away from her two friends. she finally realized by the time she had already finished defeating the monsters. she cursed to herself, not familiar with her surroundings.

she didn't have a map as aether was the only one who has it. so she was left with nothing to know where to go. she couldn't even hear human voices because of the wind.

yuki began walking aimlessly, hoping to find at least a camp of humans. it would suck to run into the treasure hoarders.. and the fatui sounds better as they may just see her as a normal person wandering the mountain.

all the things around her are so strange yet interesting to her. frozen large boars, snow-like animals, chests and plenty of monsters fit for the ice.

staying warm was not really of a challenge. but it all went downhill when a frostarm lawachurl spotted her. it rages, going for yuki. she got out her weapon, she doesn't possess any elements meaning this fight would be far more harder.

she zips open her jacket, showing her mouth as she gets ready to use her cursed technique just in case.

the lawachurl did not hesitate to attack. swinging it's huge arms around and smashing the ground, yuki successfully dodging them. she tries attacking from behind, and realized it's not doing much damage.

"𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼„ | 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁 x 𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲!𝗼𝗰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें