『 back in liyue 』

[ this is definitely not my best work– i'll make sure to make the next one better than this. hopefully :]]

for the rest of their time helping zhongli, yuki finds herself getting comfortable with the geo wielder. he's now used to her childish traits and finds it rather entertaining. he thought his boss would find the girl rather fun to be with too. aether and paimon also felt themselves getting closer to the sorcerer. she even made them some riceballs, which paimon undoubtedly loved.

yuki also passed by xinyan's performances every now and then, her performances always brings the sorcerer to smile.

but behind all those laughters and smiles, the traveler knew how much she was suffering. like himself, she was separated from her twin. her other half.

he didn't know why, but he felt like it was fated for the two otherworldly to meet and get through together. is them meeting a good or a bad thing?

"tuna mayo?"

"sorry, yuki, we can't see qiqi today. we have to meet lady ningguang tomorrow. and i was hoping we could just rest for today." aether smiled comfortingly. after their encounter with the little girl, it was clear that yuki liked kids like qiqi.

yuki was about to go on a morning walk when aether came out and told her about his plan for today. paimon was still deep in slumber.

aether looked really good with only a simple shirt and pants on. his hair was let down. yuki played them to sleep everynight. she wonders how he managed to keep his hair so nice.

the sorcerer slumps in defeat. she didn't persist because she knew how tired aether must be after so long of a journey. "sha-ke.."

aether laughs, patting her head. "thank you." he then proceeds to enter their room again, most likely to bed.

figuring out they were gonna be in liyue for a while, the trio decided to stay at wangshu inn for their time here. the inn really satisfies them. paimon and aether had come here before, explaining how they were already friendly with the boss and the inn-keeper.

yuki however was standing awkwardly behind aether.

the sorcerer sighs again before walking down. she met with the boss lady who smiled at her while waving. "good morning, miss yuki. is the traveler still asleep?" aether had explained about yuki's lack of vocabulary, leaving out the part of her power.

yuki nod, body instinctively bowing slightly as a greeting. verr's question is very simple to answer. verr goldet watch as the girl heads outside, "are you going on a walk this early in the morning?" yuki nod again before waving her hand slightly towards the boss.

goldet sigh with a gentle smile. "youth.."

yuki walks down using the stairs. greeting the inn-keeper on the way. morning walks and exercises were a normal thing for yuki to do. the first time she does her routine in this world, aether panicked and searched all over for her.

ever since then, yuki made sure to tell aether whenever she leaves alone.

the sun was still halfway rising. the birds already chirping and singing. instead of her full jujutsu uniform, she had on a shirt she had from the beginning along with her jujutsu pants. they bought clothes from mondstadt to sleep in so their day clothing could be washed. yuki lets her mouth on full display because not a lot people are out this early yet.

the weather sent a little chill throughout her body, but she paid no minds and start walking through the direction of liyue harbor. yuki figured if she walk for an hour, she would make it back to the inn for breakfast!