『 again 』

[ just cried. here's a chapter^^ ]

"-maki.. inumaki!!"

yuki open her eyes to see the very familiar dark eyes staring back filled with worry. "sha-ke?"

"it's me.. this is really you, right? are you hurt anywhere?"

the first thing that popped into her mind was the image of her brother a while ago. she grab fushiguro's collar and plead; "ikura! sha-ke tuna!" she point towards the direction she saw toge.

"what–"

"tuna tuna!" she push herself up and pulled fushiguro along and immediately run towards toge was.

"slow down!"

"okaka!" she quickly retaliate and pulled him to go faster. as soon as she sees her brother again, she let go of fushiguro's hand and sped to toge.

"toge!" the male thought he was close to death and started hallucinating. he bitterly laughed, thinking of his lost sister's face. he open his eyes to meet those familiar ones that matched his. i'm really starting to go insane..

her hands hold his face gently. "are you okay?" she whispers. wow, i'm hallucinating so hard it actually feels real–

"toge, answer me!"

toge hold her hand that was on his right cheek, "i'm.. fine. no, i'm actually not." he laughs, "it hurts.." the tears he kept from trying to stay strong released themselves.

toge leans forward, expecting to fall straight to the ground, but gasp when he felt his head landing on her shoulder. he immediately looks up, "you're... real?"

yuki smiled, "as real as i could be."

"but how–"

"inumaki! watch out!"

before they could turn to fushiguro's voice, something collided with the younger inumaki. toge fell on his hands as he lost her hold. he looked to see a figure on top of his sister.

"g-"

"stop! you're gonna hurt yourself more!" fushiguro immediately came to his side and close his mouth. toge harshly push his hand away, "okaka!"

yuki groan in pain as ryuko sat on her with a crazed smile on her face. "you think you could get a happy ending that easily? there's no such thing as a 'happy ending' and i'll make sure you know that!" ryuko grabs yuki by her throat and turn to the other two.

"say your goodbyes~"

"inumaki!"

..

yuki felt the atmosphere change. she recognise this air. they're in teyvat again. she left her brother while he's at his low, again.

ryuko throws the girl onto the ground. she didn't go lower before releasing her so yuki could hear her bones cracking.

"i forget where or what this place is but- you, are staying here while i get some rest myself." ryuko turns her back towards yuki. "this is why i hate males.." she whispers to herself before disappearing.

yuki sat up and hug her aching body. she can't move no more. tired she felt, a deep sleep she wanted. her eyes wander around quickly. they then began fluttering and not a moment later, they closed immediately along with her conscience.

what she last saw were bubbles floating around the bright island.

"general gorou! they're waking up!"

"inform this to her excellency! i'll check on them first."

"yes, sir!"

upon gaining her consciousness again, her body ache before she could even try opening her eyes. gorou hears her groaning in pain and immediately look at where her hand was. one was beside her while the other was clenching the blanket covering her left lower ribs.

gorou goes closer to her and softly says, "it's okay. you're okay and safe here. my name is gorou and you are on watatsumi island, receiving medical treatment."

yuki finally opens her eyes and met with another who looked at her with worry.

"how much pain are you in?"

"sev-" she cuts herself off before showing him a '7' with her fingers. yuki began moving in hopes of sitting up. gorou notices and immediately helps her up.

"seven out of ten. that's pretty bad- don't worry, her excellency will be here soon and we'll see what she can do to help you." gorou goes out of the room and later came back with a glass of water. "here. it's no doubt you're thirsty. after we're done, we'll give you something to eat."

yuki managed a smile and nod. she drank the water, feeling her throat getting the hydration needed.

from examining her injuries from low to up, gorou found himself staring at her face features for too long. she didn't seem to notice as she was busy slowly and carefully drinking her water. gorou felt his face getting hotter at her. she's gorgeous.

the only person he think is pretty from the beginning was her excellency and the traveler– yes, the traveler that's the captain of swordsfish II–. the general had little to no time to admire someone's looks but this girl in front of him looks gorgeous even with all those bandages, bandaids and bruises all over.

minutes of gorou looking anywhere but the girl sitting on the bed, discreetly fanning his face to cool down, the door finally opens and came in the divine priestess herself.

"greetings. i am sangonomiya kokomi. how are you feeling?" yuki stares with wide eyes as she sees the pretty woman.

"i-ikura, okaka.."

kokomi and gorou looked at each other before looking at yuki again. "could you tell us your name?" yuki nod, "inumaki yuki." she spoke normally.

"inumaki yuki, are you perhaps unable to speak properly?" kokomi ask to which yuki nod.

kokomi thought to herself for a while. she turns to gorou, "call in the traveler. he should be in boreu village, resting.
i know he deserves a great rest but he's most likely the one way we can understand her."

[ goodluck shenhe and xiao wanters. from experience; xiao may be a little aggressive at first but he'll get comfortable at friendship 9. sometimes he likes to be a kid and not crit but you'll get over it haha<3]

[care for him and keep him alive; maybe he'll like you quicker.]