『 first time in mond. what will happen? 』

"oh, right! this is your first time in mondstadt, isn't it, yuki? ooh, then paimon has lots to show you! the food here is just as good as the food in liyue!"

"of course you would tell her about the food first.."

"hehe.." paimon grins. "okay! let's bring her to Good Hunter! after that, we could take her for a walk around." she suggest. the other two agrees and made their way to said Good Hunter.

while walking, yuki definitely got confused stares from the people of mondstadt. her too-normal of a clothing for this world, definitely made people wonder where she had come from.

"welcome back, traveler! what can i get for you guys today?" sara greets. "we'll have one sticky honey roast, please!" the fairy says excitedly, little drool already going down her mouth.

sara smiles and nod, "coming right up!"

after they all sat down, yuki's eyes continues to savor the city's atmosphere. it's definitely different from liyue.. it's much more calmer and the breezes of wind really lives up to it's reputation.

aether told her some basic stuff in mondstadt. how when he first arrived, the city was attacked by a dragon called stormterror, name given by the people of mondstadt.

by now, she already knows the existence of every mondstadt's specialties due to paimon babbling about them to her. despite aether's efforts to somehow calm her down, the fairy remains unbothered.

aether and paimon were pleased to see yuki's eyes sparkle upon taking a bite of the sticky honey roast. "like it?" she nod quickly, savoring the flavors. paimon wasted no time and joins yuki on her feast. aether laughs wholesomely and proceeds to join them.

the three of them got even closer despite only meeting few days ago. paimon really helps a lot in most situations. she's like that friend who never runs out of things to say.

"well, if it isn't our honorary knight! what brings you here back in mondstadt?"

the three turns to the voice, "amber! are you on your way to work?" amber smiled, "of course! outrider amber is always reporting for duty!" she turns to the unfamiliar face, "oh? and who might this be? a new companion for your travels?"

aether nod, "this is yuki. yuki, this is amber, the outrider i told you about." as if it was instinct, yuki stood up and bow. after it was done did she realize they might not greet people here like this.

"nice to meet you, yuki! are you perhaps from inazuma? or maybe... another traveler from another world?" she laughs.

"actually... she isn't from.. inazuma and yes, for that second one, except she isn't really a 'traveler'.. but rather a.. 'sorcerer'..?" amber blinks, looking at her with interest. "oh? how convenient it was for you to meet another person from another world.."

"and did you say, 'sorcerer'? the said people to be the ones exorcises bad spirits? wow.. i've only heard tales of them, never would've thought i'd meet the real thing!" amber excitedly exclaims. she grabs the girl's hands, "i look forward to see how you do your work!"

"sha-ke!"

amber froze, eyes showing pure confusion. "p-pardon??"

"here we go again.." paimon states before proceeding to explain how yuki lived her life. while they were doing that.. yuki was playing around with a dog that had came towards them a while ago. her eyes sparkling after finding out it's fur was soft like she hoped.

"ikura~" she cooed, petting the dog's head as it happily returns the attention.

"speaking of sorcerer..." amber proceeds to say after paimon's explanation of yuki. the brunette looks at aether with a serious expression. "some people had reported to the knights about sightings of creatures they had never seen before. based on the information they gave.. the creatures were... disgusting looking.. i can't agree for sure because i have yet to encounter one myself."