....6•◍✧*。

Start from the beginning

"Ah-ah... Fine, I'm leaving." Beomgyu whined and step out of the room before turning around and said. "Should I help you buy some lubricant and co-get out already!"

"Fine fine fine.... I'm leaving!" He laughed, staring at them with a teasing smile.

Jungkook sighed in relief and quickly went to close the door before turning around to look at Charlie who was blushing madly.

He chortled blushing madly as well.

.......

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Yeonjun was now strolling to the theater even though, they were already 5 minutes late.

"Guys, I have been thinking of creating BL page for a couple. What do you think?"

"Why are you doing that?"

"Yes...i agree with Yeonjun, why?"

"Uh, there's this two guys that i know. They have feelings for each other and I'm so sure about it, They're also a perfect match. But the problem is, one of them is a bit shy and the other one is a total wimp."

"What? How is that a perfect match? In a BL relationship. One of them should be shameless, confident, possessive and flirtatious just like me. Tell me who is the shy one maybe we can do one or two things-ouch!"

"Do my ass! Look you are shameless, confident, possessive and flirtatious still you don't have a boyfriend. Who am I kidding? No one wants to date a porn addict and a stupid." Beomgyu spat at Yeonjun's face before running away, leaving the blonde haired boy to float with anger.

"Yah Kang Tae Hyun. How many times would i warn you to train your puppy? CHOI BEOM GYU!!"

"Stop screaming my boyfriend's name idiot. It's not like he was lying!"

........

"Thank you." Charlie shyly whispered as Jungkook finish applying the medication on his lips. The older blush at their proximity and smiled, nodding his head as he looked away.

"Jungkook....can i ask you something?"

Jungkook gulped, feeling magical butterflies erupting around his stomach with some backflips which made him all giddy in the inside and out.

"Um...y-yes?"

"Back there, at the market. It seems as if, you were avoiding that officer.. i was wondering if you know him."

Jungkook felt dead, hearing the question he never expected. So, this is what Charlie has been thinking, even after sharing a heated and passionate kiss with him. He was thinking about something that happened in the market about an hour ago, instead of thinking of their kiss.

Jungkook instantly lower his gaze as he figured who was standing in front of him, it was one of the guys he wishes not to see again. But today, one of them are standing right in front of him.

"Halmeoni, i told you to stop handcuffing everyone you have a little problem with." Said the black wavy haired man who crouch down to Jungkook's level and started uncuffing him.

"I did nothing wrong. That young man was playing with my goods. Is it so wrong to have him pay for the things he touched?"

Taehyung sighed, side staring at his whining grandma before whipping his head towards Jungkook.

"Look here, I'm sorry on behalf of my grandma. She is getting older and acts childish most of the time." Taehyung elaborate with a little awkward chuckle.

Jungkook hummed, nodding in understanding without looking at the officer 's face. As soon as Taehyung' took off the handcuff, Jungkook immediately crawled towards Charlie and started observing the younger 's face.