The talk

I went up some new brewed tea and sat right across Nezu once I entered the room. Naturally I served him his tea while waiting for him to start whatever he wanted to say. I had a hunch what this was all about but I would rather wait and find out before I start speculating.

Nezu: This is quite the unique taste.

Me: You like it.

Nezu: No, I love it.

Me: Glad to hear that but you didn't came in here just for tea, did you?

Nezu: No. 

Me: ...

Nezu: I have a proposal for you.

Me: A proposal?

Nezu: Yes. I would like to welcome you into my staff member group and be a teacher at UA.

Me: Nezu, I have cafe to look after and kids. I can't join you. I am a kid myself too.

Nezu: I thought about this for a while now. I would establish a class for kids in Eri's and Kota's age so they can also stay at UA while you teach. Needless to say that I will be opening up this class for any hero's child.

Me: Why would I move them to your special class for them?

Nezu: Because I can garantue their safety. As you might now a public school doesn't have the security UA has. They would be safe for any moment in time.

Me: But I still have a cafe.

Nezu: I know that you love this cafe and I am respecting that. This is why I came here prepared with a proposal. I would like to aquire you as a teacher from 8 a.m. till 2 p.m. Naturally some days short. This way you will still have the time to work and maintain your cafe shop.

Me: This sounds like a lot....

Nezu: Indeed. This is why I also decided to put a teacher on your side in order to help you with this shop.

Me: ... Why are you going to such length?

Nezu: I saw you teach class 1A and class 1B that day as well as help class 1A in here too.

Me: Aizawa send you a video?

Nezu: Indeed.

Me: Still why me? There are a lot of other capable people out there.

Nezu: That might be true but none of them has captured the hearts of so many people at the same time and is also interrested in the other well-being like you. I've seen what you can do. I've also witnessed the wits you have. This is why I am doing this and as you know, I never do stuff I didn't think through.

Me: I know...

Nezu: Well then, what do you say?

Me: I need time to think this through.

Nezu: I see. In this case, I will no longer bother you. This decision should be well thought. However please keep in mind that I can ensure your and the kids safety.

Me: Thanks for the reminder again.

I could tell that Nezu was a bit of disapointed. To be honest, this whole proposal was a win win for me. Stilll I couldn't agree without knowing what my angels think about that.

Nezu: Oh and Midoriya, if you decided to accept this proposal please come by my office at UA next Monday.

Me: I understand.

That was all he said before finishing the tea and walking out of the room leaving me behind. This really wasn't a bad deal at all but it also felt a bit awkward to accept it. I didn't know what I should think about that at all.

ME: *Sigh* 

I really didn't thought he would come in and try everything he can to get me as a teacher....

I am too young for this...

Still he went to a length to think about everything I need.

But...

I am at the same age as the students there...

How will they react to a teacher as old as them?

Will they accept me or not?

This is kinda hard to tell...

Besdies he can asure Eri's and Kota's safety too.

I don't care what happens to me but them!

What if next time there will be a villain attack and they target them?!

What if I can't be there for them?

What if-....

Stop it!

Better not think about this and ask what they think about it.

If they want to be in UA then so be it.

If not then not.

It can be this easy.

Yeah... let's do that.

With that I stood up and went downstairs to continue what I've been doing so far and watch over my cafe as customers come and go with a smile on their face.

I definitelly wasn't ready to leave this life I built up behind. I liked being a baristra and owning this cafe. It was my home after all.