Show time is about to begin!

I slowly came to me and the first thing I noticed was how my hands were tied up behind my back. This position was really uncofortable but I wasn't one to move for sure. I didn*t know what was going on after all. All I could do for now fake being asleep and just listen to everything going around me.

???: TSK! He's still out!

???: Don't worry Shigaraki, he should be awake soon.

???: He better be! You know that we need him for the upcoming attack on the USJ!

???: Yes.

USJ!

That's where class 1A is going!

How did they know!

Wait why did they even grab me?

Is it because Aizawa is in my cafe?

Or is it because of his class?

SHIT!

Why?!

I decided to listen a bit more before I decided to show them that I was awake by yawning and moving a bit.

???: Hello there...

I couldn't see a thing thanks to the blind they basically put on me. It was a bit hard not to let out a small growl at him or any displeasing sound. Still I hold it back before try to sit up. 

A person kicked me right to the side of my torso and then started kicking me into my guts. So I fell on the ground and started coughing. It felt as if I was coughing up blood.

???: I can't believe they couldn't get you earlier....

Let me out and I'll show you how easy I am to catch!

Let me beat ya up like the others! 

I was soo ready to just tear this bastards ass up. I was soo exhausted and I was sick and tired of this. They had the guts to take me away from my home while the kids were upstairs!

I might have taken it personally.

Ohh it was more than just might. I was sure taking this personally.

While I was trying to focus not to cough and regain my breathin again, I heard this person leave the room before another one entered.

???: Sorry for this.

This preson came over and chained my arms while also released the tie and got the blind off. I could see him now and this person looked like a mist. He at least wasn't ruthless not from what I could tell.

???: Here I know this is not the best but at least something. I'm not completly hearless.

He had a trail with food on the floor right next to me. It was probably the moment he came in and brought it with him because it was still steaming a bit.

I looked at the mist guy before taking the food and thanking him. Thankfully he left me alone and so I could enjoy this meal all by my self.

This isn't bad.

Maybe get the cuffs down and it would be better.

Since I didn't had a blind on my face anymore, I decided to l have a look around the room and stand up as well as inspect this room a bit more. There was still the chance that I could find a way out. Hope was something I would never lose at all.

However the chains prevented me from going to far away but it was enough to walk around for a bit. 

They said something about attack at UA and that they need me awake....

That means I'll see them soon and I will be free soon too.

As I was thinking that and assessing the situation a bit more, the mist guy came back and tied my hands uo again while also releasing me from the cuffs. Right after that he opened a warp portal and in an instant we were in a wider area where I could see Aizawa and Thirteen. It was just thanks to the floating hair and the scarf up in the air that I knew this was Aizawa. 

Whelp... They are done for now.

He would never let them go now.