*Sigh* I knew it....

Aizawa's POV:

It was pretty late and I was talking with Zashi about what was happen, that was until we heard the doorbell ring. 

Zashi: Can you go?

Me: *Sigh* sure.

So I went ahead and opened the door only to find Eri and Kota there. They were in their pyjama and crying their eyes out. This was not to be underestimated and I knew immediatelly what happened.

Me: What happened?

They both went ahead and hugged me in an instant. They were crying soo much that I felt sad to see them like this. They both tried to tell me what was happening but their words came out slowly and it was hard to understand but in the end I knew that they said that Izuku was kidnapped. 

So there was no other way besides picking them both up and bringen them inside. Zashi thankfully prepared a room while I tried to calm them down. 

Of course I knew about Eri's nightmares and also Kota's whimpering in sleep sometimes. Izuku told me everything. So in the end we put more matrazes in our room and had them joining us for a sleepover. 

I was soo not to leave this kids alone at all. I knew exactly that my problem kitten would have my head for this. Yes. I was scared of my kitten sometimes too. He knew way too much and his informations were dangerous which meant that we had to find them quickly.

It wasn't only because the information. I was worried too.

Where the heck are you?

Why did I had to leave....

I knew something was wrong!

Why did I had to fucking leave them!

I could have just declared a sleep over!

WHY!

It's all my fault!

Poor kids.

They had to hear him getting kidnapped.

When I get these villains in my hand than god no Satan help them because god for sure wouldn't be on their side after hurting someone innocent like Midoriya.

The next day in the morning, I called Madalay to get Kota and Eri. She was really happy to see Kota but the problam was that Izuku was missing so in the end the happiness was short lasted. She immediately was pissed and told me they would take care about the kids.

GOD....

How am I to explain this to everyone....

Especially Bakugo.

That wild Pomeranian will for sure explode.

I have to make sure they won't do something dumb!

Zashi: She okay with taking them in?

Me: Yeah...

Zashi: Need some help calling help?

Me: Can you inform Tsukauchi?

Zashi: Sure. You calling Nezu or some heroes?

Me: I am calling Nezu.

Just like that we went on starting calling everyone until I heard some little footsteps coming towards us.

Me: *Sigh*

Zashi: I'll be with them.

Me: Thanks.

Zashi: What's up little listener? Why you awake this early in the morning.

I looked back at Zashi holding Kota and he had crocodile tears running down his cheek.

Kota: You think we can find Izu soon?

Zashi had him in his arms and hugged him very tightly.

Zashi: Of course! Leave it up to Sho here!

I watched them get back to our room while I continued to call everyone I knew to call for backup and inform everyone. God this was not something we were prepare for at all.

Why...

Why did they do that?

Why are they after him?

What will they get out of this?

....

Why does this have to be this complicated?

Me: *Sigh*