Coffee God!

Aizawa's POV:

Is this... *sniff* *sniff* ...coffee I am smelling?

Where the heck am I?

Is this heaven or something?

I didn't know where I was but the last thing I remembered was being in an alley which means that something was wrong. There wasn't a chance that I would be able to smell such a delicious scent in the air. It felt just wrong.

This was the reason why I jumped out of wherever I was laying and looked around. 

Huh?

A room?

I was laying in bed too?

Who picked me up?

As I was looking around, I noticed I was coved with bandages and I was more or less shirtless with my pants being ripped and looking like shorts now. I couldn't blame this person for doing that. After all I knew what kind of wound I got and they just treated me and just by seeing how well done these bandages were, I could tell how used this person was to treat someone.

I really have to thank this person for treating me, even tho it was reckless...

Not many know that I am a hero...

Who am I kidding?!

No one knows that I am a hero.

Undergound hero ... that's how it should be.

Now that I had a good idea about my surrounding, I also found a note on the small table right next to the bed I was laying on.

Dear Aizawa or Mister Eraserhead if you prefer this more,

If you are reading this note, I am happy that you woke up. I may not have a lot of medical knowlegde but I tried my best. There is a glass of water with some pain killer right next to this note. Feel free to take it.

Don't get allert, please! You are currently in my room. Please make sure you feel alright before coming downstairs for a black coffee.

Sincerely your cafe manager,

Izuku Midoriya

Who the hell is this person?

How in the world did he know that I am Eraserhead?

....

Me: *Sigh* I could need some coffee....

Just like that I walked out of the room and went down stairs. However what I found downstairs was rather confusing. This was really a coffee shop and I found a kid making a frapishino. I could see the counter as he was working and serving customers. 

Aren't you to young to work?

Where are your parents!

I need to have a serious talk with them!

As I was standing there observing the kid, I could see that he never turned my way but he still somehow noticed me which made me pretty impressed.

Kid: I am glad you are awake now Aizawa-san. I wasn't quite sure for how long you will be unconscious with all the wounds you have. Don't worry I already informed Detective Tsukauchi and the Police about what happened. Tho I do have a question for you.... Why didn't you make it back to Ua?

It was only now that I realized what the kid was doing. He prepared a bitter black coffe for me and was coming up to me, as well as basically force the cup of coffee in my hand. It wasn't as if I didn't needed that.

This smells good...

I just couldn't help it and started sipping on the coffee. However the sip evolved to gulping it down in one go. This was way too good of a coffee.

Kid, you have some magical hands for Coffee or something?

God....

I wonder where he learned to make coffee like this!

I've decided!

This is now my favorite shop!

I'll be supporting this kid!

Tho I will soo scold and yell at whoever made this little green bean work!

He is definitelly still a minor!

...

Tho this coffee.

I don't care if he is a minor or not....

This is heavely.

If I can make him to make this coffee forever... I could literally die in peace without regret.

No...

I would kill for this coffee.

It was only after I heard two kids voices that I was snapped out of my thoughts.

???: We're home!

I was way to focused on the taste of the coffee that I didn't catch what the kid in front of me just said. However I could see him walk over to the two little kids and pick both of them as if they don't weight a thing. Just by how he was dealing with them, I could tell how much he loved them.

Siblings I assume...

They do look quite different too!

Who cares they seem to get alonge with each other, that is quite the lovely sight.

Without realizing it, I started smiling quite boldly. It was very rare for me to smile but this sight in front of me was just so wholesome plus this coffee was the best coffe I had in ages!

At this point, Star Bugs could close down their business losing me as their client. This shop was now my main coffee dealer.

A/N: I am doing smaller chapter here because the orignial work has smaller chapter.