– Hmm? His pupils are also dyed. This weakling is definitely plotting something. Weak human, be careful.

"I guess I was wrong. You weren't really plotting anything. You were just hiding," Raon said.

"You weren't entirely wrong there, Raon. In a way I was plotting to hide my heritage so I could still have a chance at the throne," Alberu remarked.

'If you stop talking, I think I'll be fine.'

"Seems like you need the ability to mentally speak back," Heo Sook Ja* said.

"It's more amusing knowing that he can't," Lee Chul Min* mumbled to Park Jin Tae*.

"It really is. Although, the way he still answers back even though no one can hear it is amusing too," Park Jin Tae* replied back.

– Hmm? This person is not weak. Weak human, be extra careful. You will die.

"I wouldn't hurt my dongsaeng," Alberu said with a pout.

"I know that now, but you are much stronger than the weak human and I didn't know better then," Raon replied.

"I know Raon-nim. I was just kidding. I know you don't think I would hurt Cale now and like I said before, you didn't know me then and your priority is Cale, so don't feel bad about whatever you said or thought before," Alberu reassured him.

"Hyung is right, Raon. It's fine for you to explain why you thought or said something before, but you shouldn't feel bad about it. It's in the past, can't be changed, and it was either your private thoughts or a private conversation," Cale added.

"Alright, human. I'll remember that," Raon said happily.

'Shit.'

Cale was frightened of this Black Dragon, that was explaining useless things, for the first time. At the same time, Cale's mind began to think quickly.

"I'm not scary, you are just a scaredy-cat, human. Also, it's not useless information, it helped you a lot," Raon grumbled.

"That's true. It did help a lot later, I was just trying to avoid anything that would make more work for me," Cale explained.

The prince's mother was not the queen. She was a concubine, and she originally was a servant, one of the citizens who worked for the royal family. The third prince's mother was the current queen. The crown prince's mother is said to have had a questionable death when the crown prince was young.

The Alberus and Zeds present flinched at those words.

Alberu looked over at his father and asked him a question.

"You know what really happened or at least have an idea about what really happened, don't you?"

"I do. It's not a discussion to have here though," Zed answered.

"Alright. I'll hold you to that," Alberu replied and then turned to Cale. "You know something too, don't you?"

"Very little for sure, but I do have theories," Cale replied.

"It has something to do with whatever you mentioned possibly having to do after we get back, doesn't it?" Alberu asked.

"From what I've put together so far, yes," Cale answered.

"You'll be joining us for that discussion then," Alberu said with a look at his father.

"That's fine. We needed to continue our conversation from before anyway," Zed replied.

Cale started to naturally think about the true identity of the crown prince's mother.

The prince was known to be average, but the dragon was saying that he is not weak. In the novel, even Choi Han judged the crown prince to be normal, so what was he hiding? And how did the dragon find out?