Jimin stared at her dad and slightly bowed. "Thank you, Mr. Park."

"Call me dad from now on."

"O-Okay, Dad." Jimin smiled at him and stared at Rosé who was being cringed.

Woah, Jimin and his acting.

Jimin transfered her flower to her left hand and openned his right palm as Rosé stared at it and back to him making him slightly raised a brow at her and as if she can read his mind, Rosé forced a smile and rested her right hand above his.

Jimin let out a satisfied smile and gently clench her hand as they walk back infront of the aisle.

"Remember the kiss?" Rosè lowly ask as they stepped on the small stairs, Jennie assisting to help Rosé bring her wedding dress up from behind.

Jimin glance at her. "Sure, just trust me. We don't need to make our lips touch with each other, all we need is just to lean in, arraseo?" He whispered back and Rosè let out a small hum.

That's stupid, bro.

"Alright, Bride and Groom. Please face each other link palms together."

Rosé and Jimin did what has told and the wedding announcer started saying something.

Rosé stared at Jimin. "Yah, are you nervous?" She whispered and he smiled.

"I'm not shaking though, you are."

"Aishh..."

"Don't worry, just follow me." Jimin told her and Rosé nod her head.

"Okay, Groom. Do you take Ms. Park Chaeyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Jimin stared at Rosé and smiled. "I do."

Aishhh, that fake smile.

"Bride. Do you take Mr. Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Rosé sighed and stared at Jimin. "I-I..."

"I do."

"Then, you may exchange rings."

Rosé and Jimin let go of each other's hands as Jennie and Taehyung went to them. Jimin turn towards Taehyung as he oppened the box of ring before smiling at him. "Congrats." He said and Jimin winked at him before getting the ring out of the box and turn back at Rosé.

He softly grab her right hand, slowly slid the ring on her ring finger that was covered with her white glove. He finally finished and stared at her as Rośe stared at the ring on her finger.

Rosé turn towards the excited Jennie and smiled at her as she opened the ring box for her. Rosé pick up the ring and Jennie blink her eyes at her making her slightly chuckle. "I love you, sissy-in-law." She whispered and Rosé smiled at her before turning back at Jimin. Jennie and Taheyung went back to their places.

Rosé grab his wrist and slowly slid the ring on his ring finger and everyone started clapping. "Is this supposed to be romantic?"

"Sure, our parents and relatives are all here so we need to act like what's written on the first rule."

"Woah, you have a nice memory. I can't even memorize them all." Rosé whispered and Jimin smiled.

Everyone stopped clapping as the announcer spoken. "Okay, since we've finished the exchanging of rings; groom, you may now kiss the bride."

The crowd waited for the magic to happen before they can finally scream what's on their minds.

Jimin pulled Rosé on her waist and stared at her eyes. Her hands, on his chest and she felt his heart beating faster. "O-Okay, I will lean forward and you will lean backwards, arraseo?"