"No, you will choke if you stutter." Xu Zhao said warmly.

"Well, then I stutter." Xu Fan said, shaking his short legs.

"That's right."

Xu Zhao didn't finish peeling the eggs, and the phone rang in the office. Xu Zhao gave the eggs to Xu Fan and asked Xu Fan to peel them again. He went to answer the phone. He also delivered some food to her house. Xu Zhao put down the phone and saw Xu Fan's chubby hand peeling an egg like a chicken scratching it before he left the room. He couldn't watch it.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan Xiaorou held the egg in his hand, and Xiaorou had a healing smile on his face: "Dad, look, I peeled it, and I sent a few peeled eggs."

Xu Zhao closed his eyes and blew: "The peeling is so good! Xu Fan is awesome!"

Xu Fan was overjoyed and said happily, "Dad, I stutter."

"Okay, take a bite."

After Xu Zhao responded, it was too late to continue eating, so he was ready to deliver the food.

At this time, Cui Dingchen came and saw that there was still half a bowl of porridge in Xu Zhao's bowl on the small dining table, so he said, "You continue to eat, I'll deliver it."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, I'll just send it."

Cui Dingchen said: "You continue to eat, I will deliver."

Xu Zhao couldn't beat Cui Dingchen, and watched Cui Dingchen riding a bicycle to help Xu Zhao deliver vegetables. Cui Dingchen became skilled at delivering vegetables. Apart from helping Xu Zhao weeds, fertilizes, builds shelves, and pulls vegetables, now there is another one. In the food delivery business, it has to be said that Cui Dingchen is simply omnipotent. Except for always hitting a wall here at Xu Fan, everyone praised him.

The reason why Cui Dingchen always hits the wall here may be because of Cui Dingchen's appearance. It's not that he is not good-looking, but he is too good-looking. The lines are hard and cold, which is completely different from Xu Zhao's soft and good-looking, giving people a sense of distance.

So Xu Fan would not take the initiative to let Cui Dingchen hold him, Cui Dingchen was not in a hurry, he took his time, so he did not try to please Xu Fan, but Xu Fan took the initiative to run over and tug at Cui Dingchen's trouser legs and asked, "Second Master Cui, would you, Can you lift high? My dad, my dad said you would."

Cui Dingchen glanced at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao said, "He remembered what he said yesterday." In fact, when he was playing with Xu Fan at night, he said something casually. How could Xu Fan remember it?

Cui Dingchen looked down at Xu Fan and said with a smile, "I will, do you want to lift it up?"

Xu Fan nodded with bright eyes.

Cui Dingchen picked up Xu Fan and lifted it into the air, not tossing. Some adults would hold their children and throw them into the air a little distance, but that was too dangerous. Cui Dingchen didn't do that. He was tall and had long arms. As if flying in the air, he shouted happily.

"Dad! Dad! Me, Feiyi, Feiyi!" Xu Fan's crisp giggles kept coming, which was very nice.

Xu Zhao laughed along.

Since then, when Xu Fan saw Cui Dingchen, he said, "Second Master Cui, I want to lift up high." .

In addition to his own work, there is also Xu Zhao's work.

As the new year is approaching, Xu Zhao's eight acres of vegetables are showing signs of ripening. Xu Zhao contacts customers every day, plans sales, and arranges to receive vegetables. In addition to helping to collect vegetables, Cui Dingchen sometimes drives and sometimes rides a bicycle to deliver vegetables. It was sent to the vegetable market in the county town, and it was sold by Cui Qingfeng in front of the stall.

Xu Zhao was arranging the collection and storage of vegetables at home, and was directing in front of the greenhouse, when a large swath of snowflakes suddenly floated in the sky.

"Snowing!"

"It's snowing!"

Xu Fan, Dad Dazhuang and others were amazed. The village and others were expecting snow, because the right amount of snow can kill insects and keep the crops warm, and can also provide enough water for the crops. , With Ruixue, the harvest next year will not be bad.

Xu Zhao also liked it, watching the snowflakes fall to the ground piece by piece, and after a while the ground fell a layer, Xu Fan stood happily in the snow, Xu's mother pulled Xu Fan into the room to avoid the snow, and it was also dinner time. The smoke from the kitchen in Nanwan Village rose, and everyone went back to their homes. Every household was cooking peacefully or making a noise.

Xu Zhao was also free at this time, and suddenly thought that Cui Dingchen had not returned from delivering the food. Today, in addition to the county seat, he has to deliver the steel factory and four restaurants. The distance is not close, and the rain is getting heavier... Cui Dingchen will not take the risk Come back to Xue, Xu Zhao hurried to the studio to call, first to Cui Dingchen's own home.

No one picked up.

So I called Cui's house again. Mother Cui said that she didn't see Cui Dingchen, and Xu Zhao was a little worried. She hurriedly took a **** umbrella and told her mother Xu.

The snow had been falling for a while, and the road was covered with a layer of layers, which could make a creaking sound when you stepped on it, and the snow was still falling, so Cui Dingchen could not be seen everywhere, so Xu Zhao held an umbrella and walked towards the county town for a while, looking forward as he walked.

finally!

Finally, I saw a black spot in the vast snowy landscape. The black spot was getting bigger and bigger. Just when I was able to identify the figure, Xu Zhao recognized it was Cui Dingchen. He was riding in the falling snow. Looking at Cui Dingchen like this, seeing the white snow on his head and clothes, he was a little moved and a little distressed.

He suddenly remembered a sentence he had read in the 21st century, very simple - he is more and more like the person I expected.

That's right, it's just such a sentence. I didn't understand it before, but now I understand it. It turned out that the person he was expecting was like him... I couldn't help but feel a pleasant sense of happiness in my heart.

"Xu Zhao." Cui Dingchen shouted before he got off the bicycle: "What are you doing here? Is it cold?"

Xu Zhao quickly stepped forward with an umbrella.

Cui Dingchen got off the bicycle.

Xu Zhao immediately raised the umbrella in his high hand, put it on top of Cui Dingchen's head, reached out to pat the snow on Cui Dingchen's body and said, "I'm not cold, are you cold?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "It's not cold."

"It's snowing so hard, why are you coming back? Just stay in the county seat. Look, it's covered in snow, you'll get sick." Xu Zhao patted the snow for Cui Dingchen and nagged.

Cui Dingchen listened, the corners of his mouth rose, his heart seemed to be soaked in a honey jar, it was too sweet, seeing Xu Zhao's worried look made him even more happy, he couldn't help kissing Xu Zhao's face and said, "No, I will Very healthy."

Xu Zhao was used to being kissed by Cui Dingchen. He wouldn't blushed like before, but was a little shy, but also a little joyful. After being kissed by Cui Dingchen at this moment, he stared at Cui Dingchen, and then held an umbrella with one hand and the other. Cui Dingchen raised his toes slightly on his arm, and kissed the corner of Cui Dingchen's mouth back.

Cui Dingchen was stunned for a moment.

This, this is the first time Xu Zhao has kissed him.

After the kiss, Xu Zhao said, "Let's go, go home."

Cui Dingchen stood still.

Xu Zhao said, "Let's go."

Cui Dingchen came back to his senses for a while and said, "I can't walk anymore, kiss me again."