Cui Dingchen smiled and said, "I'll call you when I'm gone. When I come back, I'll come to you as soon as possible."

Xu Zhao nodded mechanically, watching Cui Dingchen's car drive away until it disappeared, he suddenly felt a little reluctant, and he climbed into his heart, but was interrupted by Xu Fan, who came out of the big house's yard with a small head and shouted: "dad."

"What?" Xu Zhaoying.

Xu Fan said, "Grandma said, said, come to eat."

"understood."

"Come on, eat a lot of meat."

"..."

Xu Zhao walked towards Da Zhuang's house. Today is Dani's full moon feast. During the day, Xu's father and Xu's mother helped to dye red eggs, red peanuts, and greet the guests. After sending the guests away, it was time to eat at their own house. The Da Zhuang family specially invited Xu Zhao's family to have dinner together.

Since Da Zhuang's father worked with Xu Zhao, the living standard of Da Zhuang's family has gradually improved, so even dinner is quite rich, chicken, fish, meat and eggs are available, but Xu Fan and Da Zhuang are very happy, and the two little guys hold a small one. Porcelain bowl, lie down on the stool and eat.

The adults sat in front of the big table eating and chatting. First, they talked about who Da Nier was like, then they had a short chat between the east and the west, and finally they talked about the vegetables in the greenhouse.

After the meal, Xu Zhao called the village chief and the village secretary, and under the witness of the two, signed a land lease agreement with Dad Dazhuang, that is to say, Xu Zhao used more than five acres of land in the Dazhuang family. The two-year period cost 1,500 yuan. After signing the contract, Xu Zhao sent the village chief and the village secretary back, and then discussed with Dad Dazhuang about summer greenhouse vegetables.

Due to the weather in Nanwan Village, it is too hot in summer, so direct planting of vegetables is easy to die from the sun, and it still needs to be covered by a greenhouse.

Dad Dazhuang asked, "Don't you want to grow greenhouse fruits?"

Xu Zhao said, "Next year."

Dad Dazhuang asked inexplicably, "Why wait until next year?"

"Because I don't have money." Xu Zhao told the truth: "Fruit has a large investment in the early stage and a long growth cycle. I have not been able to control it. This year, I will grow one season of summer vegetables and one season of winter vegetables. It will be expanded next year. Adding greenhouse fruits is not a problem."

Dazhuang's father scratched his head and said, "Xu Zhao, it's still your brain, I can't think of so many things. Then, you can do whatever you want, and I will listen to you."

Dad Dazhuang is such a simple and honest person.

Xu Zhao nodded with a smile, and then talked to Dad Dazhuang about what to do next. The next day Xu Zhao, Dad Dazhuang, Zhang Xiaohu and others picked watermelons together, and drove the tractor directly to the countryside to sell watermelons until they were busy with farming. Finish.

Dazhuang's father listened to Xu Zhao's words, borrowed two cattle from the village, and Zhang Xiaohu and others took oars, and began to plough the land, more than eight acres, one by one.

Xu Zhao was not idle either. In order to keep the vegetables alive at a high rate, in addition to selling watermelons at the county vegetable market stall, he also raised seedlings at home to make sure that the vegetable seeds he bought were not adulterated.