Xu Zhao turned to look at it and said, "Uncle, sit down for a while, I'll give Xu Fan a bath, it'll be fine in a while."

Cui Dingchen said, "I'll be with you."

Xu Zhao was taken aback.

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and said sincerely, "I'll be with you."

Xu Zhao nodded knowingly.

Xu Zhao went to the main room and brought two thermos bottles over, mixed with cold water, combined it into a wooden basin of warm water, stripped Xu Fan and put it in the wooden basin, Xu Fan immediately covered Xiao Jiji and said, "Dad, don't let him Look, don't let him see."

Xu Zhao: "..."

Cui Dingchen: "..."

So Cui Dingchen got up from the wooden basin and walked towards the main room.

Only then did Xu Zhao wash Xu Fan's hair, face, and body, and he specially bought the fragrant pancreas for children to kill and sterilize Xu Fan. When Xu Fan put on short-sleeved shorts, he happily extended his hand to Xu Zhao and asked, "Dad, Do I smell good?"

"Smelly!" Xu Zhao said deliberately.

"It's very fragrant." It means very fragrant.

"Smelly."

"It's fragrant."

"It stinks."

Xu Fan giggled, his tender little face was clean, and the two small pear eddies at the corners of his mouth were very beautiful, Xu Zhao kissed Xu Fan's face, and said, "Go to the main room to play, Dad will give it to him. You wash your clothes."

"I do laundry too."

"I won't let you wash, just go and play."

"I-I'll play for a while."

"go Go."

Xu Fan obediently ran to the main room, saw Cui Dingchen sitting in the main room, stepped forward and asked, "Second Master Cui, what are you doing?"

"...I'm sitting."

"What are you doing sitting there?"

"...It's alright."

"I have biscuits, do you want them?"

Without waiting for Cui Dingchen to turn around, Xu Fan ran into the west wing, thumping for a while, and ran out of the west wing, holding a packaging bag in his hand, took out a biscuit from it, took a bite, and said, "It's delicious. "

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Fan calmly.

Xu Fan glanced down at the packaging bag, squeezed out the smallest piece of biscuit residue, handed it to Cui Dingchen, and said, "This is for you."

So generous!

Cui Dingchen didn't reach out.

Xu Fan put the biscuits into Cui Dingchen's hand and said, "It's delicious!"

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Fan, but still didn't eat.

"Well, then you don't eat it, I'll eat it myself." After Xu Fan finished speaking, he took back the small biscuits in Cui Dingchen's hand, put them back in the packaging bag, and turned away.

Cui Dingchen: "..."

This, is this Xu Fan's son?

Are you sure it's biological?

This temper clearly has nothing to do with Xu Zhao! Cui Dingchen simply... just saw himself when he was a child. He was like this when he was a child. He was stingy with everyone except for his close relatives. This really made him speechless. He couldn't help standing up and talking about it. Listen to Xu Zhao.