Cui Dingchen said, "I'll bring you something to eat and wait for him while you eat."

take something to eat-

Xu Fan stood at the door of the main room and did not move, but his heart moved.

Cui Dingchen turned around and entered the west wing, took out a piece of bread, and handed it to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan reached out to take it and said, "I still have milk."

"The milk is cold, you can't drink it."

Xu Fan followed closely: "It won't be cold when it's warm, and you can drink it when it's warm."

It's not cold anymore - Cui Dingchen feels that he really underestimates Xu Fan, Xu Fan is no longer the two-year-old child who didn't understand anything before, Xu Fan is now three years old, and he can talk more than two years old.

Cui Dingchen had no choice but to follow Zhao Xu Fan's words, poured a half-ceramic jar of boiling water, and then put a bottle of milk in to warm it. After touching it for about three minutes, he took out a cool bottle and handed it to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan took the milk and said, "Second Master Cui, I still have pig's trotters."

How can I remember so clearly!

Cui Dingchen said with a cold face, "Don't eat the pig's trotters yet."

"Why?" Xu Fan asked.

Cui Dingchen replied plainly: "Your father hasn't come back yet. You can eat it when your father comes over. You can eat together."

Xu Fan was afraid that others would not know, so he quickly explained: "My father is going to sell vegetables!"

"I know."

"My father sells vegetables, sells money, buys three openers, cabinets, and mirrors."

This little guy also knows that the three-opening cabinet has a mirror, which is really incredible. Cui Dingchen nodded: "Well, if you have money, buy it."

Xu Fan continued: "My dad still buys meat."

"Well, New Year's Eve."

"My dad—"

"Xu Fan." Cui Dingchen couldn't help interrupting Xu Fan.

Xu Fan looked at Cui Dingchen with watery eyes.

Cui Dingchen said helplessly: "Stop talking, drink milk, drink milk."

Xu Fan didn't say anything, he sat on the small stool in the main room and drank milk with his head down.

Cui Dingchen sat not far away to read company documents.

The whole hall was silent, and from time to time Xu Fan's "gulugulu" sound of sucking milk was heard, but Cui Dingchen ignored it and continued to read the documents, turning his head to glance at Xu Fan from time to time, watching Xu Fan drink milk and eat bread, Unable to sit still, Xiaorou looked at the yard and said, "Wow, it's snowing!"

Cui Dingchen looked down at the document and said, "Xu Fan, don't run into the snow."

"Why?" Xu Fan asked.

"You'll get sick."

"If you are sick, you need to take medicine." This is what Xu Zhao just said.

"Well, that's right."

"If you are sick, you still need injections, and you can't eat meat when you are sick."

"..." Cui Dingchen couldn't help looking at Xu Fan and asked, "Are you tired?"