Chapter 15: locked lips

(Shhh, pretend it's Gracie)✦ ⋆ ⭑ ⋆ ✦

✦ ⋆ ⭑ ⋆ ✦

Grace Harrington

Following Eddie's lead I play the drums as well as I can. It seems to be working Dustin has yelled at us the bats are moving towards us.

Surprisingly we sound amazing. The music of master of puppets is loudly ringing in my ears as the speaker sits right next to the drums.

Eddie looks over at me as I hit the drums he smiles and I laugh, the adrenaline rushing through my body is making me all giggly.

"Guys!" Dustin yells. We look over at Dustin and continue to play. "We gotta lock down in T- Minus thirty seconds" he warns.

As I play I look up at the sky and see the bats are moving at a fast speed right towards us. If I wasn't feeling high right now I probably would be shitting myself.

I nod and continue to play, I watch as Eddie has the time of his life. He's extremely talented and I'm so happy to share this moment with him.

Eddie starts his solo and I lightly hit the drums allowing his solo to be mainly heard.

"T-Minus ten!" Dustin yells.

I bang my head up and down as Eddie shreds on his guitar. He's never looked more attractive then he does in this moment.

"One!" Dustin yells.

Eddie plays as hard as he can and ends with a bang.

I jump from my seat and Eddie drops his guitar. We climb down as fast as we can. Eddie grabs my waist and pulls me down.

"Hurry!" Dustin yells. "Shit, shit, shit" I say under my breath. "Let's go!" Dustin states.

We go through the metal gate and close it. Eddie stops and looks at the bats. "Come on let's go" Dustin says and pulls us inside the trailer.

We lean against the walls behind us and take a deep breath in. We look at each other and start laughing. "Dudes...most metal ever!" Dustin yells and we both  scream with him.

Eddie looks over at me and I laugh. I grab his face and lock our lips together. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me against the wall behind me.

My hands on his cheeks move to the back of his neck. Eddie deepens our kiss and I feel his tongue against my own. As we kiss I hear Dustin cough loudly behind Eddie.