"Shh, is that really necessary" Eddie says to him.

"We can't let them go back to the house until Vecna is dead" I reply.

"They're on the roof" Eddie points out the noise that came back.

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." Dustin swears and I follow the sound of the bats until it leas us into the kitchen area. They're a small ventilation hole in the ceiling.

"They can't get in through there, can they?" Dustin questions and on cue, a bat bursts through the ventilation trap and tries to get in.

The three of us are quick to take jabs at it with our spears, trying to keep all of them away.

"Die! Die! Die!" Dustin screams at the creatures and Eddie stops stabbing them.

"Eddie come on what are you doing!" I scream.

"Move!" I hear his voice and instantly get out of the way. In one quick move, he stabs a shield through the roof, blocking the bats access.

"Nice" Dustin pants.

"Thanks" Eddie answers, just as tired.

"Uh, is there any other vents" I say as the boys high-five.

"They both look at me and realisation hits Eddie in the face, "Shit" he rushes to his room but the bats are already bursting through the vent and are flying everywhere.

"Shit!" I scream and Eddie pushes both Dustin and I out of the room before closing the door. It's not long before the bats trying to break it down.

"Go! Henderson go!" I yell at him to get back on the rope and climb out of the Upside Down.

"That's not gonna hold!" Dustin yells about the door.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Eddie yells at him and Dustin climbs out as fast as he can.

"Eddie go!" I yell at him.

"No! I'm not going until you do!"

"I'm gonna hold them off! Get your ass through that gate Eddie I swear to God!"

"Shit!" he gives in and climbs back with Dustin.

With my mind, I hold the door back, which isn't at all difficult. The hard part is gonna be to climb back and find a way to get them out of our world.

"Avery let's go! Climb out!" I hear Eddie yell from the other side. I make my way backwards to the rope, keeping my eyes on the door as the bats try harder and harder to break it down. I begin to climb, but then I stop.

I can't let them get into our world. It's going to put everyone at risk.

"Avery come on!"

I look back up at Dustin and Eddie that are yelling at me to get my ass up this rope. But I just can't. I get off the rope, still keeping my focus on the bedroom door.

"Avery! What are you doing let's go!" Eddie screams for me.

I take the spear that was left on the ground by Dustin, and I cut the rope. The side that was in the Upside Down falls on the matress and Dustin catches in his hands the other end.