Chapter 1

**Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I decided to make this story PG-13. Not because there is a lot of cussing, but there will be sexual content further on in the story so beware! I hope you like the story and please comment and vote :)**

Tania sat in her cubicle trying hard to look like she was getting work done. It was obvious to anyone watching that her mind was in another place—one cubicle down to be exact. Tania’s mind had been occupied for months by the sexy Rodrigo, who worked so close to her, but was so far out of her reach. Rodrigo was unaware of this woman’s existence; not to mention the fact that Tania had only gotten a job at the law firm to seduce Rodrigo. Only, Tania thought it was Rodrigo’s identical twin brother Nacho, her ex-lover, she was trying to seduce.

Tania stood from her lumpy rolling chair and left her cubicle for the one next door. She made sure that her hips swung sensuously and she pushed her fake boobs up in the small, black skimpy dress. Entering Rodrigo’s room, she angled herself against the door in a way that would give Rodrigo the best view of her cleavage.

“Hola mi amor. He esperado mucho tiempo para sentir su toque de nuevo”, Tania purred.

Shocked, Rodrigo looked up from his work and over to the woman at his door.

“Lo siento, pero yo no conoces tu”, Rodrego answered huskily.

“Pero tu haces, mi amor”, Tania replied before closing the small distance between the two of them. She pulled a shocked Rodrigo out of his chair and into a passionate kiss.

Suddenly a man burst through the door, breaking apart the previously occupied couple.

“Rodrigo ¿qué estás haciendo con mi amante?”

Seeing his brother Nacho, Rodrigo pulled out a revolver from his back pocket and pointed it straight at the heart of—

“NO!” I cried as I jumped up in outrage. I barely noticed the popcorn that flew out of the bowl in my lap and decorated the living room floor. “What happened?!”

Frantically, I raced around the living room trying to figure out why the TV had turned off so suddenly. I needed to know why Rodrigo wanted to kill his twin.  My eyes zeroed in on the offender.

“Zoe!” I scream as I tackle the outrageously large Great Dane to the ground. “Get off the remote!”

But the beast would not move. All I got was an excited ‘roof’ as she rolled over onto her back and waited for me to rub her tummy—while still managing to stay on the remote.

“You are not getting your tummy rubbed you idiot,” I muttered before I stood up just to flop back down on the couch.

I curled up on the couch for the next few minutes, not having enough energy to just walk over to the tv and turn it back on. I was just hoping that it will magically turn back on by itself.

Maybe if I just stare at it hard enough…

“What in God’s name are you doing?” I kept my eyes fixed on the TV without regarding the person who was distracting me from my task. By this point, I had gotten up from where I sat on the couch to sit in front of the TV to stare at it. I knew I was close to making it turn on; I could just feel it.

“Earth to Mikayla!” I continue to block out the obnoxious voice behind me. “Well hmph.”

If this situation was not so serous, then I would have been cracking jokes about how Melissa hates to be ignored. But as it was—

“Me llamo es Nacho y te amo—“

“YES IT WORKED!” I screamed and jumped up so fast that I had to pause before I fell over from all the blood rushing to my head. Beaming I turned around to Melissa who was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Melisa’s older brother Mason stalk out of the kitchen without saying a word. Like usual.