20. A Little More

Lily:

The moment my lips touch Colton's I almost sigh in content. This is it, I can almost hear my heart whispering. This has always been it. And I suddenly realize that everything I went through somehow has led me here, to Colton.

So I push myself on my toes and I kiss him like I've always imagined my first kiss to be like. I kiss him slowly, passionately and romantically. I pour every emotion in my heart out of my lips and onto his.

When I realize that Colton is actually frozen and not kissing me back I quickly pull away with a gasp. Fear and doubt start to make my heart pound in my chest when his eyes just stare into mine. For the first time since I've met Colton, I'm too scared to try and read his eyes.

So I wait for him to say something, anything, and when he doesn't I swallow the lump in my throat and turn around, ready to bury myself with shame, guilt and embarrassment.

Colton catches my arm before I get too far and turns me around quickly. My wide eyes look at his and before I say a word he puts his lips on mine. His kiss is different, hungrier, more fierce. He kisses me like he's been starving for me. His lips are soft and full, yet rough against my own, moving too quickly for me to copy his movements.

I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself to my toes again. Colton lifts me off the floor and lets me wrap my legs around his waist instead. He keeps kissing me until we both run out of breath and when I pull away to breathe he groans at me, instantly diving in for more.

"Just a second." I whisper, trying to catch my breath. His chest is heaving against mine, but he doesn't seem bothered by it because he keeps staring at my lips.

"Come on." He says in a pleading voice, and I almost giggle, but I don't, because I can feel that fire burning through me the same way it does him. We can't get enough.

"I need to catch my breath." I almost whine.

"And I fucking need to kiss you again, Lily." He tightens his hold on me, his voice deep and demanding.

I smile at him and nod my permission. That's all Colton needs to attack my lips again, just as hungrily as before, if not more. He walks us to the couch, sits down with me on his lap and we kiss each other until my lips go numb.

When I feel his tongue move across my bottom lip softly I can't help the moan that escapes me. Going with my instinct, I part my lips for him, and he doesn't waste a second before caressing my tongue with his. The sensation is so new to me, so wonderful, that I shudder against him in a new type of pleasure. The knot in my stomach moves lower again and I don't comprehend what I'm doing until Colton grips my hips to stop them from moving.

"Baby," Pulling back, he breathes out, resting his forehead against mine. "You need to stop doing that because I don't know if I can hold myself back when it comes to you."

A little whine escapes me as I take a deep breath to command my body to stop squirming, and I know my face is red with a deep blush. Because I just made out with Colton. I have never been kissed, and here I am on his lap, making out and rubbing myself against him. And he knows exactly what to say to make me want to rip his clothes off.

"Goddamn it, Lily." Colton lets his head hall back with a groan. "I fucking love it when you blush for me."

My face is even warmer now as I let out a giggle and shove my face into his neck. His arms tighten around me in a hug and I sigh happily. "I'm sorry about this morning. I shouldn't have avoided the conversation like that, I was just embarrassed and a little confused. I didn't know how to tell you that I liked it."

"You did?" He whispers, a hand caressing my waist gently. I nod my head and bite down on my lip. Colton rests a palm against my cheek and lifts my head up to catch his gray irises that fascinate me. "I wanna take you out on a date, Lily. A proper one. Tonight."