Mother Hisato (Lemon)

A/N: SO... I'VE BEEN GETTING SOME FUN WRITING STORIES ESPECIALLY THIS ONE... ALTHOUGHT IT WAS TEDIOUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WORDS COULD HAVE 2000+ WORDS, I DO THINK IT'S FINE FOR ME... EXPERIMENTING, PROBABLY... WELL, HERE'S THE FINAL STORY FOR Y/N'S HAREM INCEST BULLSHIT. HOPE YA LIKE IT...

Y/n POV:

Hisato: Y/N!!!!

Y/n: Wait, wait, wait!!!! It's all Auntie Yuuko's fault!

Well, I'm screwed. The door just busted opened and my mom saw us, having some best time. It was pretty an awkward situation between me, aunt Yuuko and mom. While Aunt Asagi just appeared behind her. She was shock at first, but it changes to smugly one.

Asagi: Ara~ Ara~. Busted. I don't want to hurt on you~. Well, Y/n... We're screwed.

Hisato: *Looks behind her* Screwed? YES, ASAGI! SCREWED! Can't you believe this?!

Asagi: Come on Hisa~, this is normal for both of me and Yuuko.

Hisato: Wait?!

Asagi: The thing is, we had an affection towards to your son. Since Y/n was born, we would fantasize that he would be the key to solve our ridiculous problem~.

Yuuko: Anyway, you want to join in?

Asagi: Sure~!

Aunt Asagi went up to our position, remove her clothing and she started to kiss me deeply. Her lips and mine contacted to each other. Our tongue was being battling whoever's going to be a dominant one. While me and auntie asagi were having a deeply kissing session, I feel wet from my cock, and I do notice auntie Yuuko also started to suck me off. It didn't take long as my instinct kicks in, even forgetting my mother was there.

Hisato: YOU'RE ALL SICK! I'M OUT!

The 3 of us didn't hear and didn't care also, due to the fact that we fall in the abyss of pleasure. Aunt Yuuko's tongue feels so heavenly, with Aunt Asagi's mouth battling to my own. I pulled aunt asagi's head so I could kiss is deeply. Soft moans come from Asagi's mouth and it was her sign that I dominate this masochist bitch. We pulled and smiled lustfully to her, and looks to Aunt Yuuko who was still sucking me off. I then feel my cock starts to throb hardly, Yuuko then looks up to me, put my hands behind her head and pushed it deeply.

Yuuko: GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

Asagi: Damn it~ Y/n. You're so—

Y/n: Did I told you to talk!? Now, lick Yuuko's pussy.

Asagi: Yes hubby~.

She then went up behind of Aunt Yuuko, and started to lick her pussy. I can't really track the time of how long I fuck Yuuko's mouth, but all I can remember that I loaded her mouth my with cum 8 times. The cum that came out from my cock spilled from her mouth, she pulled out then started to moan as Asagi licks her pussy. She quickly gulps the cum and went back to clean my cock.

Yuuko: Ish sheh reahdy?

Y/n: Let's go then...

Hisato POV:

*Moans* *Moans* *Moans* *Moans* *Moans* *Moans*

The time was 2:00 am and here I am, enduring the loud moans coming from my son's room. It was annoying as I can't sleep well due to their noise they're making. And I can't endure it anymore of this annoyance. As I walk towards to Y/n's room, opened it so slightly so I could peek, and my whole-body chills for what I saw.

In the room, I could see my sister Asagi, passed out on my son's bed. Moans also came out of the room as I look more further, and sees my old sister Yuuko, getting pressed in the right side of the bed. The bed was making a squeaking sound as Yuuko's legs hugs Y/n's back. For my son situation, he was grunting as he was focusing thrusting his body to Yuuko's body. Then I heard lips smacking to each other. Though I feel disgusted about this, but something was telling me that I should do it... To be honest, it does feel nostalgic. He really reminds of my dead husband, a shy type but an animal. Though his trait didn't pass on Y/n, but the way she bangs his 2 aunts can't be compared.