My friend, Yuuki (Epilogue)

The beginning up till the end of the exam was tedious and tiring. My mind was drench with a lot of smoke due to the familiarization and the studies that we just tackle. After the exhaustion exam, I knew that me couldn't handle the stress. As I got to my dorm, Yuuki was waiting for me, noticing that I felt so tired she quickly made an action by putting my head to her bosom, squeezing the life out of me.

This was now a common when I get to my dorm room. She would constantly hug the heck out of me, playing my hair, kissing my forehead and cheeks, and just being a sweet woman. But everything changes when I wake up early in the early morning, and could barely see her, sucking me off.

I wasn't shocked but just surprise at first to see her sucking me. When our eyes have met, I let her slide, went back to sleep and knowing that she would continue the BJ sessions of hers. This continued for about week that turns to month, she also explained to me that the reason why she became a horny Yuuki-onna was it has always been. She was horny even when we were kids, and this didn't help her when she knew that she got an affection towards me. I never that she had one but right now, I don't think I would deny that I also develop an affection towards her.

With all of that said, both of us slowly going into it from hugs to kisses. And kisses to wholesome love making. Everytime I would come back from the exhausting days of learning, she would take a lot of steam off from my body. It seemed that my days as a college student would be so glad.